Chapter 1

I woke up to the very depressing sound of my alarm.

I groan and get up. i walk to the bathroom and strip down and get in the shower. i softly start singing. after im done i wrap the soft purple towel around my body and apply my make up. i walk to my room but before i reach it i see my mom. "hi mom" i smile. she groans. "whats wrong?" i ask. "oh what nothing it's just this stupid hangover" she says. i nod. i get dressed. into this .

i look in the mirror and smile at my self. "no more little miss nerd girl" i say through the mirror. my reflection nods."bye honey you know you can stay for today since you just came back" my mom smiles at me as i walk down the stairs. mom thinks i have been on a school program for the past 5 months. "no im fine" i smile beep i hear the horn. "oh that must be jaden, chris and ebby bye mom love you"i kiss her on the cheek and rush out the door.

as i do the warm sun hits my skin soon to disappear as i step into jaden's ferrari 458 italia gt "hey" i smile. "hey you ready?" chris asks. "as i'll ever be" i sigh. as we drive to school. we sing along to the songs on the radio. we slow down and park the car. everyone is looking at us. some are familiar faces, some i don't even remember or know. we step out and ebby takes my arm and links it to hers. everyone keeps starring. "oh my god is that her?" some one whispers. "and who are the hotties with her" someone else whispers. i smirk to myself. chris links his arm with mine and jaden does the same to ebby. jaden locks his car and we walk of ignoring everyone. we sign in and go to our lockers. "oh well looks like little miss nerd queen has changed her looks" i hear a voice. oh god it's roc 1/4 of my biggest bullies here. "yah and seems like mr roc royal is still a pretty boy" i smirk. he frowns at me. he tries to slap me i grab his wrist and twist it. he groans. "you ok roc?" i ask mockingly. he glares at me. he throws a punch i slap his arm away and put my leg behind his so he trips. once he's on the ground i kneel down and whisper in his ear. "your days of making my life hell are over" i smirk. i get up,close my locker and walk away with my friends while everyone stares. "wow" ebby sighs. i shrug. "no not you kicking roc's butt im talking about ray ray he is so cute" she squeals. "oh hella no your not getting started i had enough of those fan girls drooling over them at my old school" chris complains. jaden and i nod. "yah i was enjoying my break from being attacked by those guys" i add. we enter the class room to find everyone was already there...ops. "you must be the new students, now we have to wait for kelsey" the teacher says. i raise y hand. "um im right here" i say. she looks at me closely. "oh kelsey happy to have you back" she smiles. she gives us our seats. im stuck next to roc. but on the bright side on the other side of me is ebby and on the other side of him are jaden and chris. we all glare at him he sinks down in his seat. "how's your arm?" i whisper. he just looks at me in a really weird way. not exactly staring but close. we make direct eye contact. i smile to my self as he looks away. i turn to ebby who basically died of boredom from listening to the teacher go on and on. i shake her awake.

*at lunch*

my friends and i are sitting at the table just talking and laughing. "um can you tell the paparazzi to quit staring" jaden asks. i turn to where he's looking sure enough the 4 of them are looking at us. they come over and sit down. "um can i help you?" i ask. "what happened to you, didd you get hit by a meteor?" Princeton asks. "i don't know what happened to you got electrocuted while blow drying you hair?" i remark. he was about to try and hit me until roc held his hand. "dude let go" princeton tells roc. "ok fine your funeral" he says and lets go. princeton leans of ever me trying to make me scared. "you need a mint" i say. everyone laughs. he throws punch. i stand up and flip him over the table. "wanna try that again?" i ask. he just groans. jaden,ebby,chris and my phone starts to beep. "oh gotta go bye" i smile. we run out of the school to the car. "hello kids" our boss says through the hologram. we greet him. "there has been a robbery at the diamond exhibit." he sys. "and can't normal police take care of that?" i ask. he shakes his head. we suit up and drive to the museum