@lulubear09

Omniscient POV: Alicia smiled to herself as she ended the face time call with August. His last game versus the San Antonio Spurs was a struggle but the New York Knicks came out on top 104-102. With August being a small forward, there was a lot of pressure to make good shots. His jump shot with 15 seconds left on the clock put them in the lead and gave them the Win. Alicia thought August was still in Texas but boy was she in for a surprise...

August POV: I took off my shoes at the front door so I wouldn't wake my baby up. I made my way to our bedroom and quietly placed my bags by the closet. I stripped out of my Jersey and Knicks sweatpants and headed to the shower. I stayed in there a good 35 minutes before I got out. Slipping on some boxers, I pulled the covers back slightly and smirked at the sight. A was wearing a bright orange thong and bra to match. My baby was looking so good I just wanted to eat her up. I crept in the bed beside her and starting kissing on her neck running my hand up and down her thick thighs. A is a light sleeper so I knew it wouldn't take much to wake her up. She mumbled something inaudible before pushing my hand off her thigh. Laying still for a couple more seconds, she jumped up and attacked my face with kisses I chuckled. "Baby I thought you were coming home tomorrow!" she said sitting on my lap. I originally told her I was staying a extra day to chill with the fellas but I changed my mind last minute. "I was ready to come home to you." I said smirking, sliding my hands down to her ass but she quickly caught them. "No touching." she smirked, moving off of me. "Fuck you mean no touching? You got all dat ass in a little ass thong and expect me not to touch it?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Yup." she said popping the p. I didn't even respond I just grabbed 4 condoms from the nightstand, smirking at her...

Alicia POV: My eyes widened when August smirked at me with 4 condoms in his hand. How many rounds he plan on going? I was snatched from my thoughts when August flipped me on my stomach, ramming into me. All I could do was moan into the pillows as he pumped into me faster than the last time. I swear I was so close. "Mhm I'm Finna c-c" I couldn't even get my words out as I released myself.

*3 condoms later*

I laid next to August resting my hand on his chest as our breathing finally calmed down. "Babe I'm sorry about the headboard and pillows." I said looking up at him. He chuckled, rubbing my side. "You good baby we needed a new bed set anyway."

-rvrejewel ✌