Actin Up pt.2

August POV: YN went straight up to our bedroom and stripped out of her clothes and laid on the bed. My baby was so beautiful she had on a light green thong with the bra to match and her hair was spread out perfectly over her pillow. I climbed on top of her, just laying there to make her mad. "Aug moveee! You so irra " she whined trying to push me off. "Aye." I grabbed her thighs "All that attitude you can keep that there. Do you want these strokes from the back while I'm pulling on ya hair?" I asked smirking. Yn just rolled her eyes acting like she wasn't enjoying all the shit I was talking. I started kissing on her neck, knowing that was her spot. I stopped kissing and started licking and sucking on her neck while my hand slid down to play with her pussy. I found her pearl and started playing with it. My thumb started to roughly massage it as her little body squirmed under me. "ah mhm bae right there!" I chuckled on her skin as I continued to play with her. 10 minutes later, she released her sweet juices all over my hand. I flipped her over and that's when the real pleasure started...

YN POV: August flipped me over and rammed into me with no warning. I was still on my high from my first orgasm and this pleasure was just adding onto it. August had a strong grip on my hair while his other hand rested on my waist. The feeling in my stomach told me another orgasm was coming. "Mhm bae I-I'm sorry." what I was apologizing for? I don't even know his strokes felt so good and it felt like he was in my stomach my walls started to grip onto August manhood and I knew what was coming next. "ooh bae I'm about to cum!" "YN you better not. hold that shit!" August said plunging more into me. August was so fierce and I already knew he had no intentions of stopping. I had tears coming out of my eyes I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly tried to run towards the headboard to get away from August. He just deeply chuckled and pulled me back to him,flipping me on my back. "What I tell you about that? don't run from it." he grabbed my ankles and rammed right back into me, now we were making direct eye contact and I was just ready to cum. "Bae! I can't take anymore!" I said more tears spilling out my eyes. August leaned over to my ear "You done Actin Up?" he asked in this husky voice that had me going crazy. "Yass bae I'm done." "Release". As soon as the word left his lips I squirted all over his manhood.

-rvrejewel