Cancelled Plans

May's POV

Dinumog ako ng media. Ito na nga ba yung sinasabi saakin nung nagaudition ako na talagang tututok sakin and media.

"May, how does it feel like to be the one to wear the golden bra worth 2 billion dollars?"

"Honestly, I'm overwhelmed and thankful that I was given the opportunity even if I'm just a newbie. I hope I lived up to everyone's expectation."

"People are saying that you were handpicked and did not audition for the spot. Is this true?"

Sabi na eh di mawawala ang negative dibale sanay na ako.

"Victoria's Secret is not your typical lingerie runway event. All models went through so much just to get in and that includes me. I've spent months of preparation and also joined a lot of modelling stints before to master every move. So, to answer your question. Yes, I was handpicked and chosen because I proved to them that I deserve to be part of the angels."

"May, how does it feel like to be the angel of the year?"

"I am utterly shocked. This title is solely based on public votes. I didnt know that I would win. Ive been told that the poll was crazy and all the numbers were close with one another so I am truly honored to be given that title"

"Now that you are climbing up the ladder of modelling. Are you still going back to acting and singing?"

"It will always be my homegrown place. So, yes. If given opportunities, I will not hesitate to accept it. Its all abput time management."

"Is your husband here?"

"Yes, he is indeed here. Find the man with the proudest and most handsome smile. That's him"

Napakadami namang questions nito.madami pang sumunod wala talagang tigil.

Lumabas naman bigla si Ethan at tumabi sakin at sinimulan din ang interview.

"Ethan, did May live up to your expectation as the angel of the year?"

"Oh, definitely. She slayed the runway, every second of it. The moment she entered that audition room I knew she was gonna make history for my brand. In fact, she's now being labelled as the IT girl not just for normal people but for celebrities and models as well."

natouch naman ako sa sinabi ni ethan. He's never been vocal about it but ayon thankful ako dahil kung hindi dahil sakanya di mangyayare ito. Siya padin ang may say nun kung makakapasok ako.

Matapos ang interview.

Hinabol ako ni Ethan.

"Hey, I know its a bit late and youre husband must probably be waiting but can we just have a quick drink and dinner to celebrate this night dont worry we'll be joining my brother and a few more veteran models."

Pinagisipan ko mabuti dahil napakahirap tanggihan ni Ethan bilang gusto ko magpasalamat sakanya.

Edward's POV

I'm patiently waiting in the car holding my boquet of lilies. Mga 2 hours na akong nagaantay nanunuod ako ng mga shots ni May online. Nakakaproud talaga.

Bigla na man siyang nagtext excited kong binuksan dahil excited na akong umuwi dahil bago pumunta dito nagluto ako ng steak sa bahay para magdinner. Kaso nagiba ang mood ko sa nabasa ko.

Love, sorry. May get togeher pala kami after. Drinks and dinner on Ethan daw with other models. Magkita nalang tayo sa bahay. Might go home late. Sleep ahead na. Thank you so Much for watching. I love you.

Para akong sinaksak pero ganun talaga work is work so. Nag drive na ako pauwi. Inilapag ko nalang ang boquet sa counter sa kusina at dumerecho na ako sa kwarto at itinulog ko nalang. I was really looking forward to celebrating but....oh well.

-------

Authors Note

Poor Edward. Huhu