Chapter 15

(I ❤💙💚 Comments 😖)

><><><><><><><><><><><

"Get off of him Jordan." Huey said sternly.

"Don't touch him." Dewey continued. He walked over the bed and pulled Louie away from Jordan. The youngest triplet blushed deeply, embarrassed that they had been caught.

"Dew, we weren't going to do anything!" He yelled, pulling his hand away from his brother's grasp. "Why are you two being bossy right now? It's my life and I can do whatever I want with it."

"Louie, just, just stay away from him," Huey told his youngest brother. Louie groaned and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. 

"Why? Because I love him and you hate him?" Louie questioned.

"What? No-" The eldest triplet was cut off by a scoff from his youngest brother. 

"Yeah right! You're just upset because he loves me and he didn't even like you." Jordan averted his eyes away and looked at the ground. 

"That is not true Louie! Okay, yes. I might have liked him a few years ago, but now it's different."

"Wait, you what?" Jordan butt in. 

"Nothing, leave Jordan! This is a family thing!" Huey told him. 

"No! He's staying, we have a date later!" The green-clad triplet shouted. 

"Excuse me!? No, you don't! I forbid you to ever be alone with him, ever!" The eldest yelled. 

"You can't control me Huey!" Louie yelled. "I can live my own life!"

"I'm your older brother! I know what's best for you!" 

"We're triplets, you're only older by forty-eight minutes and three seconds! You don't know anything!" He quickly picked up a hoodie that was scattered on the floor and ran out of the room, dragging Jordan out with him. 

"Ugh! I can't believe him!" Huey yelled, kicking another scrap of clothing across the room. He wanted to scream so bad, but he had to calm down, or he and Dewey would suffer through another episode. He looked over at his younger brother and saw a shocked look on his face. His eyes brimmed with tears, threatening spill out. 

"Th-they're, d-dating now...." He muttered. "This can't be happening." 

"Dewey, I'm so sorry." Huey was about to place a hand on his brother's shoulder but said brother flinched away. 

"I-I need to be alone Huey...please..." Dewey begged.

"Dew, you know I can't leave you alone when you're right on the edge of another panic attack."

"I don't care! You haven't been there to help me with them ever since they started! I can deal with another on my own, just leave me alone!" Dewey turned away from Huey and ran to his room, slamming the door loudly. Huey took a deep breath before setting his things down and making his way to the place he knew Louie had taken Jordan. He simply turned a nearby corner and waited, knowing that Louie would simply wind back up at his room, on purpose. A few minutes went by before Huey's assumption came true. Louie had indeed led Jordan back to his room, but this time, he was wearing his hoodie instead of pajamas.

"Oh no he didn't!" Huey whispered to himself. "He did not change in front of him!"

"See, they're gone now. Intold you this always works." Louie explained, dragging Jordan back into the room.

"Louie, what did Huey mean when he said he liked me a few years ago?" He asked him.

"Oh, it's nothinb, just this crush that he had on you in fifth grade. He told you, and you bullied him, remember?" Jordan forze slightly.

"Right, I bullied him...." He muttered.

"Come on, you said we could go to the movies today." Louie smiled and looked at the teen. Jordan chuckled and kissed his now, official boyfriend lightly.

"I did say that didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did, come on!"

"I'm going, I'm going." The youngest triplet dragged his boyfriend out of his room and down the hall. Huey watched as the two dashed by. He, being curious and slightly annoyed with their 'relationship', followed them. He followed them out of the manor and to the bus stop, watching them from afar. By this point, they were both holding hands.

For the strangest reason, Huey wanted to be in Louie's position.

'Ew! No! That's disgusting!' He thought to himself.  'Shut up, I need to keep my eyes peeled. His eyes wandered back down to their hands, glaring at Louie's hand. He shook his head and turned away.

'Why am I feeling this? Eww! Oh, there's the bus..I need to sneak on!' He thought. The red-clad triplet snuck onto the bus and watched as the two huddled close to each other and smiled. He would have been less mad if the bus was full, but it was practically emtpy. He hated having to spy on Louie, but, it was the for the best, he just hoped that he wouldn't get caught.

><><><><><><><><><><><

(A/N- So, this is....going to be the last chapter I update for all of my books for a week. I am very tired, and I just need to take a break. I will start writing again, on the 15th of September. So, that's next Saturday. I really need this break. I hope you understand. You're allowed to message me if you have questions or if you're bored...so, that's it, my break starts now.)