Chapter 11

(I ♡ Comments :) )

The triplets, along with their friends, sat in the principal's office.

"Ladies, and gentleman," She referred to Louie and Andy, "You know you can't just pull a student out of my office when I have a parent here." Mrs. Clanore had her arms crossed, looking down at the students.

"We know Mrs. Clanore, we're sorry." The group replied in unison.

"Do you think we can, maybe, possibly, just go back to class, the bell's about to ring and there's only one more class." Louie stated, trying to persuade the principal to let them go.

"Hm, I don't know." She answered.

"Mrs. Clanore, I think I'm going to take the boys home, if that's okay." Donald stated.

"Yes, of course that's okay, just sign them out."

"B-But Uncle Donald, I can't get pulled out of class today, I have a test."

"We all have a test Hubert, stop being so selfish, sheesh." Dewey's mood had plummeted from angry at himself to angry at his older brother. His arms were crossed, his head turned away from him.

"I know, that we all have a test, but my grade matters most, since you're the one that's failing!" The eldest triplet spat out.

"Wh-what? No I'm not!" Dewey kicked his brother's foot, but not hard enough to where it would hurt.

"Boys! No fighting!" Donald yelled. "Just grab your things and let's go."

"Yes Uncle Donald." The triplets said in unison.

"I'll be right back, my stuff is in class." Louie told them, running out of the room and back to class. The bell was about to ring, so when he walked into the class, everyone was already waiting by the door to leave and go to their last class of the day. "Excuse me..." He muttered under his breath, pushing past his classmates. He went over to the back corner of the classroom and saw that Justin, along with Alfred, were standing in that area, rather than by the door like the rest of the class. He didn't make eye contact with them, looking down at the floor as he picked up his backpack. He then walked back to the door and opened it.

"And where are you going?" Justin asked harshly.

"None of your business Justin, leave me alone." With that, Louie left the room and began walking back to the principal's office. On the way there, he met up with his friends. "Hey, where you guys going?"

"Back to class, you should probably hurry, your brothers won't stop arguing." Ivone explained. "I'll text you later."

"O-Okay." Louie watched as his friends walked back to the class their stuff was in. He made it back to the principal's office just as the bell rang. He opened the door and saw his brothers on opposite ends of the room, their backs faced to each other. Dewey seemed to be crying softly and breathing heavily, and Huey had a look in his eye that made it seem like he wanted to punch the wall. "Uncle Donald?" The adult sighed and shook his head.

"Let's go home."

________________________________________________________________

Disrespect

________________________________________________________________

Ivone walked back to class, grabbing her things as the bell rang and then proceeded to walk to her last class, which was math, after saying good bye to her friends. She hated math, and would never say it out loud, but school in general. She moved a bit of her hair out of her face and walked into the classroom. Ivone sat down in her seat that she had chosen, towards the back. Why was today so awful? First, she got in a fight with her papai in the morning, then Huey and Louie got in a fight, followed by Huey having a sudden anger episode and ending with Huey and Dewey getting into a verbal argument while Louie was gone. She lied her head down in her arms, closing her eyes as she fell asleep in class. This was normal for her. First period, ditch. Second period, get there late. Third period, get there early. Lunch, then the rest of her day, followed by a nap in her last class. The young teen was woken up from her sleep by the bell. She looked up and saw a paper in front of her. Another test, a 'C'. Just the usual. She put the test in her backpack and walked out of class.