Chapter 4

No one's POV

It's time for their lunch again since the bell already rang and that only means one thing again. Yuna needs to deliver some flowers again, and again tomorrow and again the next day.

Is it still called delivery when it's from her own money now? She really thought it's only a one-time thing.

As she walked out of her classroom, she can hear the whispers and how excited the students are now that it's finally lunchtime. They're hoping that what happen yesterday and the day before yesterday will happen again.

After what happened that day when Yuna gave the flowers to Nayeon which is from Taehyung, the whole shipping thing become worse. Just like what she said, it did add fuel to the fire and she blames it all to her best friend.

She met Taehyung after school with Jimin and Jungkook that day and he explained it already. The reason why he's being chased by his two friends is that he accidentally dented Jimin's car while they're playing.

She didn't bother to ask how because she knows they're stupid enough to play near their cars while there are classes going on especially her best friend who she knows is very clumsy. Yuna's not even surprised about what they told her.

Instead of making Taehyung pay for it Jimin and Jungkook decided that he should just be their slave for a week for fun since Jimin is rich to fix his own car. Jungkook has nothing against Taehyung he just wants to join making Taehyung's life a living hell for a week and Jimin let him.

That leaves Yuna doing what her best friend is supposed to do with her own money because her best friend favored her to. She doesn't even know why she's in this position and doing this when in fact she can just let and leave Taehyung to deal with his own shits.

As she walked towards her own locker she spotted a familiar group in front of their own lockers not far from her. They immediately saw her presence. They send a smile and a wave towards her which Yuna returned with a nod before opening her own locker.

She takes the bouquet of flowers that she placed in her locker this morning and place some of her things in there before closing her locker only to reveal the girls who are already beside her smiling at her.

"Hey Yuna! Do you wanna join us at lunch?" Asked by one of them who approached her in the locker the other day.

Yuna was hesitant she can't say no especially with the excitement in their eyes but she's hungry and she can't eat in front of them for some reason. That's why she's always in the rooftop so no one can see her removing her mask.

"Yeah, sure" She said and she badly wants to smack herself for not saying the opposite. The girls smile at her widely before they walked towards the cafeteria altogether.

"Is that for Nayeon unnie?" Yuna heard someone asked with an excited tone on their voice. She looked up to see a girl who's obviously a bubbly one based on her aura. The girl received a nudge on her waist from the other girl beside her who Yuna haven't heard speaking up yet.

"Right. Here, it's for you" Yuna said as she turned to the one beside her, Nayeon. The older took it with a wide smile and a blushing cheeks as she muttered a thank you to the younger.

They continue walking towards the school cafeteria while the rest of the girls were talking to each other. Yuna can't help but spare a glance towards the girl who's walking beside her.