Chapter 78

~ 3 Years Ahead of Normal Time ~

JUNGKOOK POV.

- Aishh! Why isn't this camera working! 

I nagged inside my home studio. 

I was dealing with the new camera I bought since the morning and it wasn't working

I was dealing with the new camera I bought since the morning and it wasn't working. I mean, it was but I wasn't doing something right. The sharpness couldn't be arranged. 

- Hyung! Can you come and help me? 

Jimin hyung should know how to do this stuff. He deals with shooting all day every day anyway. 

Soon a smiley Jimin dressed in white came into the room. I raised my eyes from the camera I was grabbing with my two hands, dropped my hands to the side and stared at the mesmerizing figure. W-Wow...

- What is it honey? 

I gulped and bit my lip as I watched him walk towards me. He stopped in front of me and stared at me questioningly. 

- What happened? Everything okay? 

- Yeah... -I smiled diverting my gaze to the side as I scratched my hair. Mind gone blank. What was I gonna ask from him again? -Aishh! I forgot hyung! Why do you have to look so good?!

- W-What are you saying? -He giggled as I lowered my head shyly and bit my lip impatiently. Ahh I really can't remember! -You need help with something?

- I need help. -I looked at him as we locked eyes. -I really need help at this point. -I smiled shyly as he raised his eyebrows.

- So?

- You are giving me memory loss. You can at least take me to a doctor. -I giggled as his eye smile showed and he put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to himself. 

- Yah, since when you are this cheesy, huh? -He asked as we both smiled with blushing cheeks. -Although I like this Jungkook too. 

- Umm... -I looked at the ceiling while tilting my head, as if I was thinking about something. -I was always like this though? -I looked back into his eyes as he laughed with a surprised expression. 

Who am I kidding, I couldn't even stare at him a few years back. I was such a scaredy cat. Heheh. The memories make me wanna laugh at myself back then.

- Very funny. But I have a question for you Jungkook-ssi. -Jimin hyung spoke as his hands around my waist tightened and our tummies were touching now. -Why do you dress me up in these sexy clothes for your shoots? May you enlighten me? 

I didn't respond for a while, my heart beating fast just by staring at his handsome face and the soft expression it carried. 

- Um... No reason. -I gulped.

- Are you sure? -He tilted his head to the side and got closer, as if he was going to kiss me. I pressed my lips and wetted them, checking their softness. If he is gonna kiss me then I gotta make sure my lips are not cracked up or something. -Cuz I feel like you are using me for your fantasies.