Chapter 46

Jungkook POV.

The next couple of days after our first date with Jimin hyung went by quickly. 

We wouldn't see each other that much because Jimin hyung got busy with dance practices. They are apparently going to have some national performances with the Dance Club, so a special coach was assigned to them so that they would be well trained and prepared. As for me... I decided to start studying early on, before the midterm week approached. I signed up for Library Meetings with other students who needed assistance and stayed in a lot more, watching academic videos and doing assignments.

Jimin hyung has been so sweet to me though. He has been calling everyday and night, and I just love seeing his name pop up on my caller screen. We have met only twice, one in cafeteria with the guys for lunch, and the other after school, where we took a walk in the park. 

I kinda miss him... Yeah we did see each other and everything, even not that much but we did. But then... I miss our intimate times together... I don't understand if I am being like this because it is my first time that someone approached me so gently that I became addicted. But the physical closeness that I once feared has become what I have been looking forward to... I miss hanging out just the two of us, staring into his eyes, his gaze on mine that gives me butterflies...

Jimin hyung has his way of making me want to constantly stay by his side... I don't know, he pulls me close when we are together, sits right next to me, puts his arm around me, gives me a rub in the hand or the back, even when we are in public. I think I just got used to his touches that I do miss his closure when he is not around, and even when he is around too...

With all these thoughts in my mind, I decided to ask Amber to take me to the place where they did their dance practice so I could see Jimin hyung for the day. We were in class together, so she agreed to take me to the area after the hour was over. 

...

- You haven't been around that much Jungkook! -Amber spoke as we headed to the Events Building. They apparently had a practice studio there. 

- Yeah... I have been pretty busy studying Amber, what about you? -I smiled as we passed through the path road surrounded by other campus buildings and green areas. 

- Well, I've been arranging training schedules for the newbies in the Singing Club! -Her eyes shined when she spoke of the club. She must enjoy it. I giggled at her excitement. -They are doing great though! I'm glad everybody is taking the club activities seriously. 

- That's good to hear!

- Why don't you come around too Jungkook? -She stared at me sweetly. -You know I'm still super curious to hear your singing.

- Amber... -I nervously laughed. -Sorry but I won't be able to... I just... don't sing to others.

- But Jimin oppa said you sang to him! -A cold sweat spread over me as I nervously bit my lower lip. Why did this hyung say it to other people! Oh gosh... It makes me shy...

- Y-Yeah, I-I d-did a little... -I stuttered, trying not to make eye contact.

- Then you can give a try among us too! I'm sure you're gonna do great anyway! -She patted my shoulder, skipping a couple steps ahead. -We came! -She pointed to the building. 

Jimin hyung is here now? An excitement started building up inside me as I tried to control my popping smile.

We entered the building and went up two floors.

- This is the practice studio. Just peek to see if they are in training or resting right now. -She said as we stood in front of a big door. 

- O-Okay... -I slowly turned the knob and peeked inside the room.