It was already dark and Y/N was almost covered with water which helped her hide her revealing skin.

"How do you know yoongi?" Y/N asked.

"We got intimated once. But that's it nothing else. We're just friends." Sara said.

"I hope he doesn't do what he did to me." She continued.

"What do u mean?" Y/N asked.

"He made me fall for him again and again but never confessed his feelings to me. I waited for him everyday while he was busy fucking female students at our university. He wanted to do me too but I wanted a serious relationship." Sara said.

"This man doesn't have a heart. He always said he never falls in love. I don't really know the reason why." She continued "if his mom would've raised him, he would definitely be a better person by now."

"Do you know who did it? I only know his parents were killed by another mafia." Y/N said.

"Parents? What did he told you?" Sara asked.

"Only that his parents were killed by another mafia."

"What? It's not true. His dad killed his mom." Sara replied.

"Can you leave us alone for a bit Sara." Yoongi said as he heard the girl tell Y/N everything. Sara once last hugged her went out of the water after a goodbye.

"Why did you lie to me?" Y/N said in anger.

"I'm not really in the mood for this Y/N. Let's go back." He said.

"I don't want to go with a lier." She said turning away.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

"Yes, ofcourse." She said walking out of the water. Suddenly she felt a sensation between her legs which made her stop and fall down on her knees. She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling vibrations but it was turning her on. The vibration stopped after few seconds and she got up.

"What was that." She asked herself.

Yoongi came from behind and showed a small remote in his hand. Her eyes grew wide when she realised what it was and why he insisted her to wear the bikini he bought.

"Min Yoongi I'll fucking kill y-" she was about to complete her sentence when he pressed the button again. She almost fell again but yoongi held her waist.

"It's on level I baby. Obey me and I won't let you suffer for long. You promised me earlier, remember?" He said.

Y/N nodded as she tried her best to hold in the moans and not catch everyone's attention there "please s-stop" she somehow manages to speak up. Yoongi turned it off and she fell on her knees.  He picked her up bridal style and took her to his car.

He put her in the passenger seat and shifted the seat and pushed it backwards creating a lot of space in the front of the seat. He opened the back door and tied her hands up with a rope going behind the top of the seat.

"What are you doing?" She asked but he didn't respond and started driving. She tried to break free from the rope but she couldn't "open my hands yoongi."

He took the remote showing to her and pressed the level II button. She felt the sensation again and this time it was more than before. It didn't took her much time in losing her control. She started moaning looking down at herself. She bit her lower lip but that didn't help.

"Y-yoongi, please s-stop." She couldn't speak straight due to all the waves of vibration hitting every right spot of her.

Yoongi took a turn to an abandoned basement parking with few broken cars there. He parked the car in a dark corner and turned off the lights inside the car. He stopped the engine making it look like another abandoned car there. He took of his beach shorts along with his boxers and got on top of Y/N.

"Yoongi" she moaned and it only turned him on even more. He opened her legs and got in between them. He rubbed himself between her legs turning the vibrator to level III , highest speed. This time the vibrations were not only on her womanhood but her breasts too.

It was too much for her to take. She lays her head back breathing heavily while her body was trapped between the seat and yoongi grinding himself on vibrations. Yoongi rubbed his body hard on trembling body and it pushed the vibrator more into her. She was moaning without break. She was at her limit and could hold in anymore.

"I'm near." She told him while he was groaning on top of her. He turned the vibrator off pushed down her bikini bra. He touched her and her nipples were already hard. He took one in his mouth sucking on it while his thumb and finger teased the other.

He pulled down her bikini and slide direct into her. Without wasting any time he started moving in and out her. She moaned his name loud biting her lip. He leaned in and kissed her roughly.

"Faster, I can't wait anymore." Y/N said wanting to release after all the teasing she received.

Yoongi increased his speed and the whole car started to shake. She screamed and moaned louder and louder. He grew even more bigger inside her. "You're so tight baby" he said thrusting in her deep and rough.

After few more thrust her body shivered uncontrollably and she came. Yoongi came inside her too soon after her.

"Wow, you released a lot baby." He said opening up the rope after both catches their breath. Her tired arms fall down immediately. He kissed her while putting on his shorts. "This was the best sex we ever had" he said and she kissed him back.

~

She let her body fall on their soft mattresses as soon as they got back home. She took of her bra and threw it somewhere in the room ready to sleep naked, not having any energy left in her to stand up and find clothes. She was about to take off the bikini too when the vibrations started again. This time she gained all of her strength and took it off.

She took a pillow in between her legs and hugged it tight feeling herself dripping again.

"Don't ride the pillow baby, let me handle you." Yoongi said crawling to her on the bed. She threw away pillow and pulled yoongi in a passionate kiss.

Let's say they both continued to love each other the whole night.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers,
I thought the spice from the story was missing so I added some red chilly paste to it.
I hope you guys enjoy the story.
Also I'll be uploading the next chapter of my second fiction soon.

Also, please comment if there's any spelling mistakes so that I can edit it bcoz I'm too lazy to backread. Thank you.

See y'all in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜