Deep secrets

''what are you guys doing here.'' I smiled ''You almost gave us a heart attack'' she got closer with her raptor. '' I didn't mean to. '' We got off our dino's. ''we where checking out the weird sounds coming from down here earlier'' she gave us a confused look. ''what weird sounds?'' ''Well.. screams.. that where like a wounded person.. or animal.'' she got off her raptor and got closer to us ''stay out of things you don't want to meet.'' before |I could respond she got back on her raptor and walked away from us. ''well.. that was weird..'' I said while looking to Fara. ''I agree.. why is she so mysterious about what is down there'' I got back on my dino without saying anything. ''are you alright?'' ''Yeah, I was just thinking.. have you ever seen her on the surface?'' She thought for a bit and shaked her head. ''I can't remember seeing anyone else than the tribe we met on our first week there...'' ''something is up with her.. I just don't know what..'' 

when we got back at out base we noticed that our dino's where all over the field.. probably a ravanger pack broke through the fence and atacked our dino's. we decided to go to bed after we brought the dino's back and fixed the fence. 

''Good night, night owl.."I said smirking. fara threw a pillow at me in response ''you too''

I was on a field.. everything around me was gray and broken it seemed old and abandoned. I saw the same towers I had seen on the first Island. A red one a blue one and a green one. but this tower was crashed into the ground like it lost it's power to stay in the air. also there where jno dino's roaming the land. there wasn't any wind or sound.. It was like I was in a picture.. a few steps away from me was a huge skeleton of a giga.. How did such a big dino suddenly die?''

''everything alright?'' I turned myself over ''hmm?'' fara pulled the covers off me. ''you where talking in your sleep..'' I opened my eyes slowly ''wha..?'' fara gave me a grumpy face and walked back to her room. ''that was.. weird..'' was all I said before falling back to sleep. when I and fara walked through the cave world my mind kept pushing the dream infront of my eyes. it was just so weird. and it felt so real.. when I and fara got off our dino's to get some rare flowers for our beehive we heard the screaming and growling again. it came from the radioactive area.. when back at the base me and |Fara decided we should go down there. we need to help who or what ever is down there. ''ready?'' ''yeah..'' slowly we walked into the radioactive area. the growling and crying got louder when we close to a platform. behind the platform was a cave entrance that was closed off with a metal door. when fara and I got closer to the thing that was in the middle of the platform it started tolight up and glow. like it got powered by an unlimited powersorce . a weird couple started to form around me and fara. when we tried to get out we got bounced back in. we where stuck..

my sight began to fade when the couple was whole. ''are we going to die?'' fara said while grabbig my hand. ''I don't know.'' fara smiled slightly ''atleast.. I won't die alone..'' when our sight returned we felt a hard push and we saw a huge arena kind room. it was like we where inside of something. ''the heart of the Island...'' fara said softly. ''damn...'' wads all I said while looking around. in the middle of the room was a sort of pool with the same pink water we had seen in the rivers that where in the radioactive area. when I got closer I saw bubbles.. like something down there.. was alive..