Escape!

A/N
This story has been fun to write, and I'm suprised by the feedback that everyone has been giving me. You guys are the greatest!

I peaked around a corner, the coast was clear. I stood out front of the League of Villians hideout. I pulled out my phone and quickly snapped a picture of the front of the building before looking around, and running back around the corner into the alleyway.
I stopped.
I found Tomura, standing against a wall.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" I stood my ground and talked firm. "Toga and I are out, we're done."
"You know I've been noticing you and Toga have been... distant." He started to scratch his neck.
I could hear his anger when he said the distant. I popped my claws and took a stance. "Tomura I don't want to fight you, just let me go."
"I think we both know I can't let you or Toga leave!"
He lunged at me, throwing his right hand at my arm.
I dodge, and cut him deep in the leg.

"You're lucky I can't kill you." I watched him hold his leg as he fell to the ground.
"You think you've won? Hehe... I sent someone after Toga too!" "You what!?"
I picked him up, and threw him into a wall.
He was out cold.

I felt my body start to transform.
I felt fur start to grow on my body, I felt myself lose my hands, and gain paws. I had transfored into a cheeta human hybrid.
I started to run faster than I ever have. I started to pass cars. The only thing on my head was Toga.

I ran towards the airport, I could feel my blood boiling. Her part of the plan was to clear the airport, and find a pilot to fly us out of the country. I didn't think by her going she would be in so much danger.

When I arrived the airport looked like a fire tornado had come through it. There was broken glass, and fire everywhere. Civilians where running and screaming through the building, but through the carnage I saw the man with the purple scars.
Dabi.

He was standing over Toga, as she cowered against a wall clutching her arm, knife still in hand. She was wearing her school girl outfit, with her mask around her neck. His hands were covered in blue flames, and aimed at Toga.

I rushed him.
Running at speeds I didn't know I could. I cut the hand that was aimed at Toga off of him, and scooped her up bridal style. I had somewhat turned back into a human state. He held his arm,  and screamed in agony as he cauterized his wound. "You... You bastard!"

He rushed me with his one hand.
I dodged him, and did a reverse round house kick to his back, sending him skidding across the ground with road burns. "(Y- (Y/N)." Toga's voice was barely at a whisper. Her body was covered in burns, bruises, and scrapes. "Save your strength, you did so amazing." I kissed her forehead, and smiled. "I- I did it." She smiled back, pointed, and passed out in my arms.

She pointed at a pilot, tied up, and gagged. She always loves doing that I thought as I pulled out my phone. The entire airport was dead silent due to the fight that happened. I e-mailed the picture, a detailed explanation of The League of villians, and where the Nomus were.

I walked around the airport until I found a first aid kid. I took it to Toga, and cleaned, and wrapped her burns. It was time to leave Japan was too dangerous for us now.

I put Toga on my back, and dragged the pilot the a plane I saw with a connected bridge. He was trying to struggle, but I knew he wasn't going anywhere. I sat Toga in a first class seat, and continued to drag the pilot into the cockpit.

I smashed the radio, and undid the mans ropes. "Listen just take us over the U.S., and you'll be fine ok?" He nodded at me, and sat down.

As I walked into A class I witnessed Toga waking up. "Hey sleepy head." She yawned, and looked around.
"(Y/N), where are we?" "A class, enjoy yourself." I smiled, and walked into the flight attendent's kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of champagne, and 2 cups, and walked back into A class.

"Here. You're going to need it in America." I handed her my jacket. She put it on quickly as I poured the champagne.

 She put it on quickly as I poured the champagne

"A toast to us." I said as I felt the plane start to take off into the sky.