Day Out pt. 1

A/N
If you have ideas you want to see in the story, lemon related or not tell me

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) woke up, and yawned. He tried to get up, but Toga was laying on his body. He relaxed his muscles as he looked up at the ceiling. {I'm taking her out today.} He smiled to himself while planning the day with Toga.

Toga opened her eyes, and saw (Y/N) deep in thought, staring at the ceiling. "What are thinking about?" Toga sat on top of his chest and kissed him. "We're gonna have some fun today. I gotta go home and change sorry." Toga pouted, and looked away. "Dont worry I'll come back at 12." He grabbed her chin, and made her face him. "I promise." (Y/N) kissed Toga's forhead before getting out of bed, putting on his clothes, and walking home.

Timeskip (Y/N) POV

I pulled into Toga's driveway, excited for what was in store for today. I got out of the car, and checked myself. I was wearing a black shirt, with a (F/C) jacket. Black jeans, and (F/C) Jordan 13's. I knocked on Toga's door, a few seconds later the blonde haired girl answered. She was wearing a white T-shirt, with a green stuffed rabbit on it. The eye on the rabbit looked as if it was being ripped off. She wore a pink, unzipped jacket over the shirt. The skirt she had on was black, with a zipper on the front. Her shirt was tucked in. She wore black, high heel boots, and a black choker that really brought the outfit together. She wore barely any makeup, but in the places she did it made her stand out. Toga's black eyeliner brought out her yellow eyes, and her lip gloss made her lips pop.

 Toga's black eyeliner brought out her yellow eyes, and her lip gloss made her lips pop

My jaw dropped, I was so turned on I didn't know what to do. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." Toga lifted my jaw, and walked towards the car. She opened the door, winked at me, and got in.

I got into the car, trying to keep my eyes ahead because of the girl sitting next to me. I looked at her lips. I felt my cock twitch. She obviously noticed, because she had a devious smile on her face. "I would give you a blowjob, but the day hasn't even started yet.~" she leaned over, and planted a kiss my cheek. "You really like bdsm, huh?" She smiled at me, and winked. "More than you know Tiger.~"

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter I've been busy promise the next one will be longer