Training Camp pt. 1

A/N
Since the anime is starting the training camp arc, I thounght I'd start it too. So I'm gonna stick with the anime.

Y/N POV

I stood on the cliff with the other memebers of the League of Villians, we were ready to carry out our plan to attack the training camp of the U.A. students. I stood with Toga, Dabi, Moonfish, Muscular, Kenji Hikiishi, and Shuichi Iguchi.

I was ready to hunt, I didn't care if they were in highschool. They were my prey. "Let's move." Dabi said coldly.

Flashback

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing,I groaned as I opened my tired eyes to glare at the bright screen. I pressed the illuminated accept call button, put my ear to the phone. "What do you want Tomura? This isn't a good time." I said as Toga attempted to pull me back down to the bed. "I'm going to need the both of you tomorrow night, remember that info I had you two gather? Well this is where we use it, and where you can find more prey." "I'm listening you know that." I say as I sit up. "The roadstop we found Eraser Head was talking about id near a training camp, most likely they will think we wont know much, but they will soon realize they can't hide from us."

A/N
It was short because I want to stay with the anime like I said seeing as how not many people read the manga.