Fight me.

7:30 a.m

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

My alarm rang right on time, like it did every morning. My eyebrows furrow at the sound of that annoying alarm clock.

I roll over, slamming the dismiss button and sat up. My eyes slowly peel open, and I sat there. Emotionally drained, and confuses as to why.

I don't remember much of what happened last night, nor how I got into my bed and set my alarm. I struggled to remember, after many failed attempts I gave up and decided to just get ready for school-...

'Wait, I didn't go to my training!'

I said to myself, while throwing my head back in realization and disbelief.

Bits and pieces of memories started to come back, like a puzzle.

My cheeks began to heat up from embarrassment, remembering everything I could. I cried in front of All Might, made him cry as well, and then hugged him and blacked out..

'What the he-'

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by a knock at my door, and my heart skipped a beat from the sudden noise.

I quietly tiptoe into the living room, as another knock came to the door and made me jump slightly. Once I made it to the wooden frame, I grabbed the door knob and twisted ever so gently. Leaving just enough room for me to see outside. My eye caught glimps of none other then All Might.

"Hi." he said softly, with his hands in his coat pockets.

The mans sudden appearance shocked me, so I just stared at him for a moment. Pondering to myself as to why he showed up at my house so early in the morning on a school day.

A few seconds pass and he gave me an awkward, uncomfortable smile before speaking again.

"May I come in?.." he asked.

I blinked a couple of times as his words processed through my brain, and I shook my head slightly when I realized how rude I was being.

"O-Oh..yes, please come in!" I open the door for him, and he made his self inside while taking his coat off.

I turn to face him, he stood there awkwardly with his hands together, fiddling his thumbs in a nervous way.

"H...How are you feeling?" he asked.

I looked at him, tilting my head slightly.
'How AM I feeling?' I asked myself.

"I don't really know to tell you the truth." I giggled sadly, rubbing my arm in an uncomfortable way.

I looked down at the floor, zoning in and out until he spoke up.

"I'm sorry.."

I didn't understand why he was apologising, so I looked at him questioning why.

"Huh?" I asked. "Why are you sorry?"

"For making you sad.. I made you cry so much...so much that you passed out in my arms. And I'm sorry you don't even know how you feel, I wish I could just do something to help." he lowered his head in a defeated way

(Y/n)'s heart pounded in a swirl of different emotions and feelings. Some she didn't understand, and some she some what knew. But one inpaticular continued to come up, and she felt a want for it...no, a need. (Y/n) needed to feel it again.