CHAPTER 10: Preparation

Começar do início

"OK.. mejo jetlag pa ako eh." Sagot ni Alex.

Pagdating  namin sa condo ni Allison. Pinagpahinga ko na Muna si Alex. Pinakialaman ko na lang ang kitchen ni Allison. Para may making kami mamaya nila Alex.

Exactly 5:00 pm ako natapos magluto. Kasabay din ng pagtunog ng pinto as a sign na may pumasok. I guess it's Allison.

"Hey Mich!! I miss you." Tili ni Allison.

We hugged each other while jumping around.

"Oh you cooked?" she ask.

"Yeah.. while waiting for you."

"And where's Alex?"

"In your room resting."

"Nahh! Im here.  Nagising ako sa bango ng niluluto mo." sagot ni Alex na nakatayo sa pintuan ng kusina.

"Let's eat first." I said.

While eating Alex and Allison keep on throwing questions at me.

"So how is it going with your so called fiancee?" unang tanong ni Alex sa akin .

"I saw his picture and damn you've got yourself a hottie Mich!" tumitili namang komento ni Allison.

"Geez! Tone down yourself Alli we're still eating. And Ina my question first. How was the meeting?" - Alex

"He's uhmm fine? And he looks good too."

"oh boy someone's already smitten here hmm?" panunukso ni Allison habang tinutusok ang pisnge ko.

"It' not like that. I'm just saying he's good and far from what we have imagined." i answered defensevily.

"ok he's handsome not like what we expected him to be. Then what else? What about manners? And does he aknowledge your presence during the dinner?" Tanong ulit ni Alex.

I sighed. "He drove me home and ee talk a little but i think i went overboard on complaining about the arrangement."

"why? Did he got mad?" - Allison.

"Not exactly but i think he's a little bit mad. Bcoz i havent also consider the fact that maybe naipit lang din siya sa sitwasyon namin."

"ok aside from that. Mich are you really considering this marriage?" seryosong tanong ni Alex.

I hesitate a while, then nod my head.

"But Mich. Youre the one who said that marriage happen when two hearts  understand each other." kontra ni Allison.

"I know. Pero kasi pakiramdam ko wala na akong takas sa sitwasyon na to. Running away is a waste of time. And besides my parents already promise me na ito na ang huli. No more calling and demanding to me."

"And you believed them? When was the last time they told you the same? Paulit-ulit ka lang nilang gagamitin Mich. Alam mo yun." sincered na sabi ni Alex.

"I also thought about the same thing and an idea pop on my head. Suppose to be i would say no at the dinner but things changed when i met his parents."

"uh hum! And what is that?" -Allison.

"That maybe me becoming another's part of family, baka makatulong sa akinn yun. I mean my parents can't barge in my life and making a decision coz i already have someone to lean on."

"And you think he's the best candidate for that role?" -Alex.

"Yes. And he's a gentleman after all."

Allison chuckled.. "tell me, do you like him already?"

" hey! It's not like that. I'm just stating the fact."

"No can do Mich. Tell me you like him" pangungulit ni Allison habang tumatawa.

I was about to answer ng umawat si Alex "ok enough! So what happened  after the dinner?"

"Mom  called me yesterday informing me about the preparation. Kaiser's mom visit our house and telling mom that the wedding should be around this month."

"Wow! That's a total rush for the both of you." Allison exlaimed.

"Well your soon to be husband is a rich and known man kaya that's easy for you to handle."

Nagkaroon pa kami ng maraming tanungan bago humupa ang curiosity nila tungkol kay Kaiser. I did'nt told them the part where Kaiser called me yesterday telling me about the preparations.

---------------------------------

Sa loob ng 5 araw sobrang naging busy namin ni Kaiser pati na rin ng pamilya niya. Kaiser's mother hired the most highest paid wedding planner of the asia. Even the best wedding gown designer. Sobrang puspusan ang ginagawa namin. Three days to go and it will be  the wedding . and his mother can't almost be seen in their house dahil sa sobrang pag hahanda niya. Unlike mine, they will just come up if thet are called. Kung hindi lang yata sila sinadya nila Kaiser sa bahay baka sa mismong kasal pa sila dumating not that I'm expecting them to become a responsible of my wedding.

As with Kaiser we barely talk. Kung may kelangan lang akong itanong saka lang din siya sasagot and it's a good thing for me kasi hindi ko kaya ang awkward na sitwasyon.

I also choose Allison and Alex  to be my bridesmaid. Irene decline the offer and I was glad to hear that.

Today is the last day of preparation. Magkikita kita na kami sa simbahan kapag kasal na. At habang papalapit ng palapit ang araw ko pakiramdam ko nawawalan ako ng lakas. Alam ko sa sarili ko na desisyon ko to. Pero may parte ng pagkatao ko na gusto kong umalis na lang at talikuran ang naging desisyon ko.

"I hope youre not thinking of backing down Dear."

Nagulat ako na nasa likod ko na pala ang mama ni kaiser.

"you know what iha? I really like you for my son. Aside from being independent and a successful career woman you are. I can see that youre so responsible of every decisions that you make. Don't let me down iha. " nakangiting sabi ng ginang.

"To be honest po. I wanted to run, to hide and leave everything behind."

"but?" tanong niya.

" But i know that i mus'nt, i have to face it. Don't worry po you can hold on my words." I assured her.

As i stare at the venue I'm silently wishing that, my decision is the best of all of my choices.

A/N:
hello sorry antagal ng update. As i have told you guys. May personal na problema lang akong kinakaharap this past months.

Anyway enjoy reading. 😂