What happened?

I sit in the police station handcuffed to the bench, trying to struggle even though I know it is of no use. Jesus. This is the last place I would ever see myself. I may be speaking for more than one person...

An officer finally uncuffs me from the bench. I think my parents are here to pick me up and take me home, but I'm met with something else. The officer uncuffs me from the bench but doesn't uncuff me. He takes me and leads me elsewhere. 

"Where are we going?" I ask with a lump in my throat.

"You have the right to remain silent." The officer says in a low, stern voice.

I decide not to push my luck and keep my mouth shut. 

After a good 2 minutes we come up to a hallway with nothing but one cell and a desk. My stomach sinks. As we approach the cell, he uncuffs me and practically throws me in the cell. I stumble a bit and try to catch myself from falling, but fail.

The cop locks the cell and walks down the hall to the desk and I hear typing on the computer, followed by a sigh. I pick myself up and lie down on the cold, metal bench. I am left with nothing to entertain me but my thoughts. They are running wild. I don't know how to react to tonight's actions I caused. And now this is on my permanent record so this takes me away from a squeaky clean record and a lot of great job opportunities. Goodbye, future. 

Suddenly I remember, I don't know where I am. I go to the cold, steel bars and try to look down the hall but it is too narrow. I then see a mirror on the wall. I can see the officer on the computer.

"Sir?" I ask in a steady tone.

No answer.

"Sir?" I said in a slightly louder tone.

Still no answer.

"Hello, sir?" I ask.

"What is it." He says in a clearly annoyed voice.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In jail." He says in  a  sharp, sarcastic voice.

I roll my eyes and try to keep myself under control from screaming at him.

"Where in the jail?" I ask with my teeth slightly gritted.

"In a cell." He says and I hear a small giggle.

There's no use trying to ask. This guy is just gonna be a smartass.

"Hey don't I get a phone call?" I reminded him.

I hear a sigh and he walks to my cell and unlocks me then takes me to a phone.

"One call." He says in a stern tone.

I dial James. After 3 rings he picks up.

"Yo. Who dis?" He answers.

"James, it's Tyler. " I tell him.

"Tyler? Why are you calling me on this weird number?" He questions.

"Well dude...I'm in jail." I explain.

"Woah what! Tyler Joseph Jones in jail? Never thought I'd hear those words." He says shocked.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Look, I need you to bail me out. Go to the bank and go into my account and get out 3,000 dollars. " I instruct.

"Alright buddy. On my way." He says.

"Thanks bro. Knew I could count on you." I say and hang up.

"I'll be outta here before the night is over with, donut munchers." I say with a cocky grin.

The officer who took me here rolls his eyes and takes me back to my cell. 15 minutes pass and the cop is back and leading me out front where I see James. I start to leave out the front doors and turn around and give the middle finger. I then get in the car with James.