Ms. NBSBU+ Mr. NBS????

PROPERTY OF SAMDI17

The whole story is a product of my imagination. Any resemblance to a person's life living or dead is purely coincidental.

_____________________________________________________

Ang tawag sa mga taong never pang na in  a relationship ay NBSB/NGSB o No boyfriend since birth/No girlfriend since birth.

NBSB/NGSB status ay maaring pansamantala o panghabang buhay depende sa tao kasi everything is a matter of choice.

Do you agree that Mr. NGSB and Ms. NBSB had existed in the past, still exist in the present, and will exist in the future?

If you do then would you also agree that Ms. No boyfriend since break-up (NBSBU)/Mr. No girlfriend since break-up (NGSBU) and Mr. Never been single (NBS)/ Ms. Never been single(NBS) exist?

I hope you do agree because I EXIST!! I am the girl who had never been in a relationship after my break-up with my ex-boyfriend five years ago.

I tried to move on in different ways but I always fail because I'm still madly inlove with him that I think no man can ever make me fall inlove again and no man can ever make me believe that a real PRINCE CHARMING really exist in the real world.

That is my mind set for five long years and I never thought that a day will come that I will fall inlove again with someone that I never imagined that I will like and love.

_____________________________________________________

>I am a girl who hate boys who are:

>noisy boys, they are irritating and disgusting.

>boys who only talks about girls, they are booby bird.

>boys who love to treat girls because I know they utilized their allowance that were earned by their parents.

>boys who wear mapormang damit instead of wearing their school uniform.

>boys who dates their girlfriends in the church. Well if they stay inside the church and listen to the gospel of God then that's great but if they stay outside the church and talk about their love affair then that's a total GROSS.

>boys who are liars. You should tell I LOVE YOU to a girl if you mean it and not because its needed or you are obliged to say it.

>boys who doesn't want to court and wait for your answer.

AND boys who are Mr. Never been single (NBS). Real girlfriends for real or just flings. They will never be serious in a relationship and you will always end up broken.

I hated those kind of boys but what if I fall inlove with a boy who belong to that kind?

Will I stop myself from falling or will I disregard my principles and love him wholeheartedly?

Will I allow myself to gamble in love when I know there is big possibility that I might get broken again and worst is that this time might be an utter damage.

 SAMDI- I am sorry kung pangit ang prologue. haha..basta..isusulat ko to.:-)