Beach Party Trouble

~Justin's pov~

I open the front door and I see her. That bitch.Whatever her name is. I look down at her. She was wearing a hot bikini. Damn didn't know she had a body like that. "I forgot my phone here" she says. I sigh. I run up the stairs and find her phone on the table in my bedroom. Her phone keeps buzzing. She got a text message from Zac. Zac?. Who the hell is he. I walk down the stairs and hand her the phone. "And tell Zac to stop sending you annoying messages" I say. "He's my boyfriend" She says. "You have a boyfriend?" I say. "That should be non of your business" She says and walks away to her car. "Bitch" I whisper and get in my house.

~Your pov~

I get in my car and turn it on. I start driving. He's such a jerk. I hate him. I hope I never see him in my life. I stop at a red traffic light and open my phone. Zac sent me many messages like 'Where are you babe?' or 'I'm worried' or 'I miss you'. I send him a text message saying "I'm fine. I'll see you at the beach party". The light turns green and you drive. After a few minutes. I park and step out of the car. I enter the party. Many guys whistle when they see me and some are surprised cuz you are a 'good' girl. Zac sees me and walks over to me . "Baby,I miss you" He says. He pecks my lips. "You look sexy by the way" he says. You smile. "Let's go get a drink" Zac says. Zac and I go to the bar. "I'll only take beer" Zac says. "And I'll take Vodka" I say. The bartender gives us our drinks. I take a sip and look around at the outdoor pool party. It was huge. Trees everywhere and the ground is grass and there is a huge pool in the middle. "Why weren't you Answering your phone?" Zac says. "I fought with my parents" I say not mentioning the thing with Justin. "oh" He says. "Y/n,I have something to tell you" He says. "Yeah sure" I say. "I don't think 'us' will work out" He says. "Are you breaking up with me?" I say. "Yeah" He says. "But why? We have been together for 2 years and you want to end it now?" I say holding back your tears. "Yeah I mean,You're a virgin!!" He says. "So that's what it's all about? You just want to have sex?!" I say. He stays silent. A tear falls down your cheek. "Fine, If that's what you want then we're done" I say and walk away. I look back at him and see him making out with a girl. "Hey!" Chelsea says. "Move" I say. "What happened?" She says. "Can you fucking leave me alone?!?!" I shout and run to your car crying, I turn the engine on and start driving. I cry so hard. I can't believe i wasted my life with someone who just wanted me for sex. He cheated on me. I thought he actually liked me. I stop the car and get out. I walk and climb some rocks then stand. I can see the sea under me. I open my arms. I close your eyes just wanting to die. I breath heavily.

~Justin's pov~

As I drive,I see a girl standing on some rock. I step out of the car,She is gonna kill her self. I run and climb up the rocks. When she swings infront to fall into the sea. I hold her by her waist and pull her back from falling. She turns around and I see this girl again.

~Your pov~

When i swing infront someone stops me and pulls me back. I turn around and see Justin. We both stare at each other,His hands were still on my waist. "What are you doing?" I say. "Trying to stop you from killing yourself" He says. "Well I wanna die already,So if you can leave me.That'll be great" I say. "You can't just kill yourself" He says. "You tell me this yet you still kill people" I say. "Shut the fuck up" He says. "Can you just leave me?" I say. "You can't tell me what to do" He says. "I don't like you. I actually hate you. I don't wanna see your fucking face again" I say and climb back down and walk away.I check the time it's 11pm. I feel justin following me. I stop on the middle of the road and turn around. "Why are you following me?" I say. "Because I want too" he says. "Dammit Justin! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I say. "I want you to tell me why you wanted to commit suicide" He says. "Really?" I say. He nods. I roll my eyes. "Follow me" He says. We sit down on a bench watching the view of the sea. "So...?" He says. I breath. "My boyfriend broke up with me" I say. " That's why you wanted to kill yourself?" He says. "It's just that we have been together for 2 Years now and all this time he wanted me for sex" I say. "Wait you are a virgin?" He says laughing. "I knew I shouldn't have told you" I say standing up. He stands up and stops you. "Wait wait. I'm sorry. I know the feeling of loosing someone you love" He says. "What happened?" I say. I walk closer to him. "3 years ago,I guess. I lost my girlfriend. She got into a car accident and then she got amnesia...I-I went into her hospital room a-and she doesn't remember me. I tried..." Justin says tearing up..then he continues. "Her parents took her away and I don't know where. I don't even know how she looks like now. She must have changed by now" he says. "Wow I'm so sorry. What's her name?" I say. "y/n" He says. "Really? My name is y/n too" I say. "What's your family name?" He says. "y/n Davis" I say. "She's y/n baker" He says. "It's okay. You'll find her one day" I say. "I hope so" He says. "Well I better go now.......Thanks by the way" I say. "Cool" He mumbles. I sigh and cross the road. when I reach the middle of the road. I see a strong light. I stop and I see a car beeping and is driving full speed. "Y/N WATCH OUT" Justin shouts and runs then pushes you to the other side of the road.i gasp as I see the car hitting Justin. Justin fell to the ground and the car went away. you see Justin bleeding from everywhere with his eyes shut. My heart stops "JUSTIN!!!!" I shout and run to him......

-

•I'm back!! Hope you guys like this chapter:) Comment/follow/vote please❤️ I have Instagram: @jbfanfictions_ I have a story there💘•