6: Punished

-Your pov- (Grammar and spelling mistakes not checked)

Shit........ "Tell me young lady. Where were you?" My dad says. "I-I was at um....Yeah I was at Chelsea's house" I say. "And what were you doing at her house?" My mom says. "we had a sleep over and y-yeah I slept over" I say lying hoping that thy would fall for it. "And you didn't ask for permission?!" They said. "I'm 19 years old! I don't have too ask your permission whenever I need to go out of the house!!" I say. "We are doing what's best for you" My mom says. "Well it's not working" I say. "We want to protect you" My dad says. "WHAT THE HELL? PROTECT ME?! YOU NEVER GIVE ME FREEDOM! ITS LIKE IM IN PRISON!" I say in a high tone. "Watch your language and respect us. Don't talk in that way to your parents" They say. "THATS SO UNFAIR!" I say and run up the stairs to my room and lock the room door. My back slides down the wall and I sit on the ground. I tear up and burst out crying. I hate my life. It's like I'm rapunzel stuck in a tower. It kills me. I wish I can die now. I open my purse and I don't find my phone in it. I must have forgotten it at Justin's or as I must call 'your "boss's" house. How am i gonna get my phone now? My boyfriend Zac might have texted me lots of times. It's 7:00 am. I didn't get any sleep from what happened. I just close my eyes and drift to sleep.

-12 house later-

I wake up and check the time. It's 7:00 PM. I have to go back to Justin's house to get my phone back. Even though I don't want too but it's the only way. I stand up from the bed and walk to my closet. A knock was heard. I walk to the door and open it. "Chelsea wants to talk to you" My mom says handing me the home phone. I take it from her and she leaves. I close the door and place the home phone on my ear. "Hey!!" Chelsea says. "Hi" I say. "We have a party to go too!!!!!!!" She says happily. "And I'm not going" I say. "PLEASE!" She says. "Look, at Za's party. I didn't have a good time k? and I'm not going to another freaking party" I say. "This one is different! It's a pool party!!" She says. "Oh god" I mumble. "Please!!! Do it for me! For your best friend!!" She says. I think for a minute. "Fine" I say. "YEAH!" She says. "What bikini should I wear?" I say. "The bikini with a cheetah print. It's sexy" She says. "But it's a Brazilian bikini. Half my ass shows and my boobs pop out and I don't feel comfortable wearing it" I say. "Common!! It's sexy! Get your party on! We have to have fun with hot guys" She says. "Fine!!!! I'll wear it and what dress should I wear over it?" I say. "Don't wear anything! Just wear the bikini and go out!" She says. "Are you crazy?" I say. "You have an amazing tanned,Toned body! Show it off where ever you go!" Chelsea says. "Okay okay,Fine" I say. "YAY!! Be there at 9! I'll meet you there" She says and gives me the house address. "Bye" I say and hang up. I have to get my phone back. I take out my cheetah print bikini and wear it. Wow. I have to admit,it might be so revealing but it is sexy. Maybe I should start going to parties and have more fun. I'm 19. I have to start living my life and not waste it. First I have to go to Justin's house and pick up my phone from there. I wear cute flip flops matching my Bikini. Yes I'm not used to going out with only a bikini and nothing over it like a dress or a shirt with shorts. I grab my bag and throw some things I will need at the pool party. I look at the mirror once more checking if my bikini is well worn. My tanned stomach shows,I smile lightly. I walk out of my bedroom down the stairs. "Where are you going?" My mom asks. "To a pool party" I say. "Like that? That bikini? Go and wear your one piece swimsuit and wear a beach dress over it" Mom says. "No. I'm going out with this bikini and nothing over my bikini" I say. "Don't dis respect" Dad says. "It's my life and I do what I want with it" I say. "What you are wearing is in appropriate and we won't be happy with it especially god" Mom says. "Well I think God wants me to be happy" I say. "Don't you dare walk out like this" Dad says. "Watch me" I say opening the front door and walking to my car. I step in my car and turn it on. I start driving. I don't care. I'm 19 and it's my life. I look at the mirror and fix my curled brown hair then I fix my water proof make up. After a few minutes,I arrive at my "Boss's" House. I step out of my car and walk up the house steps of his huge house. I take a deep breath nervously and ring the door bell. I wait for a moment then the door opens and Justin was there. He looks surprised and shocked. Wonder what he'll do...........

-

💞Hey Guys! Sorry for not posting a lot! I've been sick. Anyways,Hope u enjoyed this chapter,So much more to come! Comment your thoughts plz. Don't forget to Vote and Follow!! ThankYou!!! xx💞 Follow me on Instagram! My username: Jbfanfictions_ I have a different story there!💞