Forbidden Love

~Your pov~
"Common It will be so much fun we have to go!" Chelsea, my best friend says through the phone. "You do know that each time we go to a club,trouble happens and I'm not going" I say. "Demi!! Common it'll be a blast this time" She says. "No!" I say. "Common Demi Lovatoooo" She says. "Stop calling me Demi 'Lovato' I might have the same name as her but I'm not her.Im Demi wild not Lovato " I say. "Fine. Common Demi wild.....You know it's weird your family name is wild but your not wild at all" She says. "If you shut up I'll go" I say. "Yay! I'll pick you up at 9" She says and hangs up. Yes that's my life. Getting forced by my best friend to go partying. This is gonna be the worst summer vacation. You actually wish you didn't finish school. Oh I almost forgot. Let me introduce my self. I'm Demi wild,again not Demi Lovato. I'm 19 years old and I just finished high school and now I have a summer vacation. Did I tell you about my parents? They are so strict and religious. I'm actually not allowed to get out of the house at 9 pm but I do anyways and I live in Toronto,Canada.I walk to my closet. I can't find anything until a black sparkly dress caught my eye. Chelsea got me this dress for my birthday. I take out the dress and just remembered that it's a short black tight dress. "Wow" I mumble. I change into the sparkly tight black and it reached exactly under your ass. I straighten my hair and put on some make up.Of course I put on my favourite red lipstick. I wear my black high heels. When I'm done.I open my room door and get out of the room. I walk down the stairs slowly so my heels won't make a sound since my parents are sleeping. "So sneaking out again huh?" I hear someone say. I turn around and sigh in relief it's not one of my parents. It's just max my older brother. "Shut up" I whisper. "I'm so gonna tell mom and dad" He says. "if you tell them I'm gonna tell them about you making out with many chicks at clubs" I say. "Ugh fine my mouth is shut" He says. I send him a fake smile and walk up to the front door then open it. I see Chelsea inside the car. I walk over to her car and get in it. "You look hot" She says. "Thanks" I mumble. she turns on the car And starts driving. After like 30 minutes she parks the car. We both step out of the car and walk up the house steps. There was this guard. "Names?" He says. "Chelsea and Demi" Chelsea says. "Sorry but Chelsea's name is here not you ma'am" The guard says. You see a guy walk out of the house. "Yeah they are with me" He says. "Hey Za!" Chelsea says. "Hey" Za says. "Sorry but a person can only invite one guest with him"The guard says. "It's okay.I'll go home" I say. "I'm sorry" Chelsea says. "It's fine" I say. Chelsea walks in the club with This guy called Za. I turn around and sit down on the stairs outside. I see a red Bugatti being parked in front of you. A guy steps out of the Bugatti. He was wearing black leather pants and a white shirt with a black jacket over it. He had a SnapBack and black shades on so I can't see his eyes . His hands were in his pockets. He walks up the stairs passing me. He comes back to me and sits down on the stairs next to me. "Come" He whispers. "What?" you say. "Your with me" He says grabbing your hand and both of us walk up to the guard. "Name?" The guard says. "Justin....Justin Bieber" He says. "Come on in" The guard says. Justin let's go of my hand and both of us walk in the club. The smell of Alcohol filled my body and I can feel the loud music making beats throughout my body. "DEMI!" Chelsea shouts. "Hey" I say. "How did you get here?" Chelsea says. "By this guy named Justin Bieber" I say. "Really?! Justin Bieber. He is one of those bad Canadian gangs. You should be far away from him" She says "but he seems nice" I say. "no he's not.Just don't be near him" she says.I nod. "LETS GET SOME DRINKS!!!!!!" I hear Za says. They are gonna do this competition about who drinks the most strongest alcohol. This is not gonna turn out well.......

-HEY GUYS!! MORE EXCITING THINGS COMING UP!! PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!! ThankYou xx-