Five:Trouble

-Next Morning-

I flutter my Eyes open from the sun striking and shining through the window. I sit up from the bed and rub my eyes and yawn. That's weird. I actually slept well at night. I hear a door open and Justin,Your 'boss' walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist only! His bare chest was wet from taking a shower. His six pack was showing and water was dripping from the ends of his hair. God he looks so hot and sexy. He looks at me and realizes that i was staring at his body. He smirks. "You like?" He says. I look down and blush. I just embarrassed my self. "Don't worry,I know I'm attractive" He says and winks. I blush even more. Stop that y/n!! The only thing I need to do is get out of this house. "I wanna go home" I say. "No" He says. "I said I wanna go home!" I say. "What did I say? Your going when I tell you that you are going" He says. "I wanna go home you jerk!!!" I say. Shit. I didn't mean to say the last part. It just slipped out. I'm an idiot. "What the fuck did you say?" Justin says. I just look there frightened. "I let you sleep in my own fucking bed and you call me a jerk?!" He says. I look down and see that I was sleeping in his bed. I didn't realized that. I put my head down in guilt. "Learn how to appreciate something" He says and walks out of the room. After a few minutes, He comes back wearing black leather pants and a white shirt with a red leather jacket over it and he had a black snap back on. He was also wearing white supras. "Go down stairs if you want to eat" He demands. You directly stand up from the bed and walk out of the room down the stairs to the kitchen and justin follows. "What do you want to eat?" He says. "I don't know" You mumble. He sighs lowly and gets out cereal and milk. "Here make your own breakfast" He says and walks out of the big kitchen. I look through cabinets and get a bowl. I pour milk in the bowl and cornflakes. I sit down on the chair and eat my breakfast. I have to get out of this house and go back home . I can't live like this and trust me running away won't be the right choice for me to do. I should face him. I shouldn't be scared even though he scares me. I finish eating and place the empty bowl in the sink. I walk out of the kitchen looking for my 'boss'. Why can't I just call him 'Justin?' Like seriously! I walk around the house and enter the huge living room and he was sitting there. His elbows rested on his knees (or thighs) he had his head down thinking about something. He runs his fingers through his perfect hair and then He looks up and sees me. "What do you want now? huh?" He says. "I-I.... Wanna go home" I mumble. "What?" He says. "I wanna go home" I say once more confidently. He sighs angrily. "You wanna go home then go!!" He says. I can't believe what he said. "What?" I whisper. "If you wanna fucking go home then Go!!!!" He says in a higher tone. I just stand there still and so shocked and a bit frightened. "GO!! COMMON!!!" He shouts. I still don't move,Feeling so lost. "Am I talking Chinese here? GO HOME!!" He shouts loudly. I jump in fear. He grabs my wrist strongly and walks out of the living room.Ouch,He's hurting me. He pulls me and then opens the front door, He throws me out of the house harshly. I fall to the ground and then he shuts the front door. I have scratches on my arms,They hurt. I stand back up on my feet and walk.

--2 hours later--

I stop walking when i see my house. I sigh. I hope they are sleeping, they might not be sleeping because it's like 3:00 pm right now so yeah. I open the front door and sigh. My head was down the whole time and I slowly close the door so nothing would be heard. I tip toe to the stair case. "Where were you miss Wild" I hear my mom says. I turn around. My mom and dad were there with angry faces looking at me. Shit I'm dead.............

-

💭THANKYOU FOR THE 700 READERS! YA'LL ARE AMAZING!! PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW!! OH AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT! Follow my Instagram: Jbfanfictions_ ❤️💭