Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 2

Please Vote and comment the more people that like it the faster I will put one up

Renesmee POV

When we got home everyone was a little quiet in fact too quiet. I tried to ask Jacob what was wrong and or what happened but he just shrugged his shoulders and took off out of the garage into the main house.

I am so confused I didn't do anything in school did I? Everyone was heading into the house while I stayed back in the garage I was kind of hurt from Jacob acting that way at me but not only him but my family too.

I went to sit on the hood of Alice's porsche. Then after about 10 min of sitting there I heard someone coming into the garage to my luck it was Alice probably the only one that has spoken to me. Even if it was only the words "don't forget your book bag" while I was getting out of the car, she came over to sit next to me.

I looked to her with tears in my eyes "what's wrong sweetie?"

I just shook my head no but she saw passed this. I couldn't help myself I yelled the words "What did I do to make everyone mad or even hate me?"

"You didn't do anything" she exclaimed

"Then why does everyone act like I did, no one is talking to me well except you it's not fair for them to be mad at me and not tell me what I did" that's when I released all my tears I had been trying to keep in.

"Oh Renesmee its nothing like that well Jacob I can't exactly tell you why he is mad but I know your parents aren't they just feel kind of guilty."

"Guilty my parents feel guilty over what" I asked her with a confusing look on my face.

"Well Renesmee there are two reasons one I cannot discuses with you at the moment and the other is the fact of you making many friends at school which you will get close to and have to leave them in a couple of years which you parents are kind of guilty they are scared you will be hurt bad when we have to leave." She told me.

"Oh" was all I could get out, then I got up and hugged Alice and told her "thank you for everything"

"you're welcome" she told me but deep in her eyes I felt as if that wasn't the reason but I ignored that thought because I didn't want to be thinking I was being lied to.

I went to go inside of the house to find it quite empty but I did see Esme cooking something which smelt delicious I might add and then saw Jacob sleeping on the couch, I went over to see Esme and not just because I was starving.

She looked over at me when I sat down at the island in the kitchen and smiled "how was your first day at school sweetie"

"It was so much fun I met these two girls Brooke and Paige and many more and I just had the best time"

She looked at me  "well I am so glad you had fun would you like something to eat" I think my eyes gave it away as soon as she ask because before I knew it she was setting a plate out for me.

I then asked her "where are my parents and the others," she looked a little guilty when I first asked but then it went away and she said "they stepped out they should be back in the next five minutes or so"

"oh okay thanks" After I finished eating I went to go in my room to put my book bag away. When I was up in my room I receive a phone calling from an number I didn't recognize I decided to answer it. I said "hello"

The voice replied "hey Renesmee it's me Stefan"

"oh hey"

He then went on to say "so I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat I means as friends you can invited your two friends and ill invite my two friends if you like" I told him "sure but I'll have to call you back cause I need to go ask my parents"