Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 4

NOTE: SO SORRY I haven't written in a while but I was assigned a project for school and I had to do it. 

Please Comment, Vote I would like to get to 10 votes soon the more people that like it the more it inspires me to write more. Sorry if the speeling and what not is bad I didnt have time to recheck it

Renesmee POV

This can't be happening to me, no I hate this, no this has to be a dream. I wish I could wake up. As I ran fast, as fast as I could, getting away as the tears flew down my cheeks. He told me he imprinted on me this means he loves me and I don't love him.

I don't know what to do I love Stefan more as a soul mate then I do for Jacob. I see Jacob no more than a big brother I don't know why I ran I'm just so mad at him. He kissed me for crying out loud gross!!! I wanted to scream out loud but I am not going to because I don't want to be found right now. I need some time to myself plus I am pissed at them too they knew and didn't tell me they lied my one and only family.

I couldn't help myself I screamed "I hate you" as loud as I could aiming it at them while running who can I trust anymore? Not my family or my so called best friend/brother. What else have they lied to me about? I didn't know where I wanted to go really but I knew it would be nowhere near the house I left them all in. I don't care if I get in trouble because I feel like I needed to get away could you imagine your one and only family lying to you.

I slowed my run down to a walk then I ended up stopping after 3 hours of running. Should I just go back? No!!!! I said to myself. I wonder if they were even looking for me because when I left they just stayed in the house I was guessing to give me time but now I was wondering if it was to share other secrets from me.

UGH!!!! I am so mad. As I began running again I was thinking of my life at school and how much I love it there it was the best thing about living here in the dumb place. Don't get me wrong I love New Hampshire but just not what has all happen here.

As I was running I felt a vibration coming from my jeans pocket, I had almost forgotten all about my cell phone. Then it stopped I came to a stop took the phone from my pocket looked at it. On the screen it said "9 miss calls and 5 new voicemail from Jacob, Mom, Brooke, Paige and Dad and over 20 text I skipped over all the ones from people I didn't want to talk to.

So I just read Paige's and Brooke's. As I was reading I came across a interesting one that said From: Brooke At 8:28pm "Heyyyy girl so we tried to call but you never answered we wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping but since you didn't answer we went without ya (srry bout that girl) and we ran into your family and they kept asking if we have seen you and what not and if we did to call them so we were texting you to find out if you are alright. Hope to hear back soon Love Brooke.

Oh so now my family was concerned great that means they will be looking for me. I decided out of my best interest to call Brooke and Paige. I dialed Brooke's number Ring Ring Ring "Ohhh my gosh Rensmee are you okay? Where are you?" she said almost out of breath "I am fine and needed to call and tell you that" I told her. "okay well come home please you can stay the night here if you like" she told me with a plea "I can't and I won't be home for a while but I will be sometime in the near future and I promise I will see you and Paige as soon as I get back I have to go bye" and I shut the phone I wasn't going to let them trace me by my phone so I threw it not caring.

After I tossed my phone I began back in my run. I wanted to go back home where I was from not this New Hampshire place but back to Forks and that is where I decided to head too. As I ran I went back to my passed like when I thought Jacob loved me like a sister and not in any other way.

I had many questions for him like why does he think he has a clam on me, or even what ways have he thought of me in I believe that answer would scare me. I wondered if my parents were okay with this even Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, even Rosalie. I wanted to kill somebody but I didn't want to hurt somebody who had nothing to do with this.

I felt like I could sit down and cry for hours but I wasn't giving up till I was back in my old room in the Cottage we left behind in Forks. As I ran as fast as I could not wanting to be found at the moment it took at least 7 hours to get to Montana I was proud of myself this was the fastest I have ever ran. I think I found the key to running fast.

Then I smelled blood but I didn't linger on the smell for one it didn't appeal to me, and the other was because I realized it was my foot. I didn't feel anything happen to it but it was cut pretty bad apparently flip-flops are not the shoe to run in.

So I stopped and sat on a chair like stump of a tree that looked to have been chopped down a long time ago to assist the cut. I tore Part of my shirt sleeve of to wrap it around the cut and then tried to make it to Forks sooner so I could properly take care of my cut. I then realized I was almost there; I saw the Washington Welcome sign.

When I finally got there I felt a weight lift of my shoulder I went back to my house the only place I will call home. It looked the same and smelt the same oh how I missed it deeply, it felt as if we never left. They door to the main house was unlock so I let myself in and went to looked at the stuff we left.

After I saw everything I wanted to see I went to the cottage, the place where I loved to spend my free time at. When I got there I went inside it all looked so familiar except it was emptier but that didn't surprise me my mom wanted to take a lot of the stuff we had here, oh how I missed my room. I ran to my room like a little kid runs on Christmas morning.

I did remember leaving my diary you could say under my floor boards so I darted over to it seeing if it was still there and it was. It was, I could barely remember what all I had written in it, so I decide to read it.

As I read it, what I had put on the first line made me want to rip it. It started with "I love how my family and Jacob tell me everything." I didn't even want to read the rest that would tell me why I put that ;I really didn't care anymore I started to recall something important like the facts that the wolf pack was still here and Jacob has probably told them and they may be looking around here for me so I started to leave the cottage.

Then I heard something move from the outside of the cottage. I felt something hard hit me, my head stated to throb and that's where ever thing went black and I couldn't see nor hear, was I dead.

VOTE

COMMENT

TWEET

FAN