Chapter XI. Birds and the bees

Start from the beginning

"Whoa!" Caspar hissed with slight panic when seeing her undress. What the hell was she doing?  " Okay, for how long will he be out? How many pills?" he swallowed hard."Come on Erica, please stop what you are doing." 

She ignored him. 

A sudden thought popped up inside his head as the anxiety grew the more skin he saw,  "Did you find his gun?"  Damn it Erica, cover those knockers, will ya'.

Being down to just her panties, she looked back at him shaking her head, now  with a mischievous smile. 

"No, sorry Caspar. Wasn't really looking for it. "

She walked the few steps needed to the edge of the pond and stopped there, slowly peeling her panties off and throwing them on the ground. " You see, I am looking for a completely different kind of 'gun'." 

Caspar's eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw her slowly climb into the water joining  him. Oh God! was this bad or was this good?  He started to breathe uneasy  at the sight of her naked.  Damn, she was one  beautiful woman.

She lowered herself in the water and gave him a lustrous gaze. "To answer your earlier question, he will be out for the count for quite some time now. Hours."

Moving through the water, she narrowed the space between herself and Caspar. She saw a mix of emotions flash across his face while she did, but when she came to a stop just in front of him, she saw resolve in his eyes and a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Really ? Out for the count?  Wow,"  with amusement he wiggled his brows at her. His previous nervousness gone,  just like that. "And you did that just to be alone with little ol' me?" 

Erica nodded her head softly and she licked her lips with her tongue.

Caspar chuckled heartily. He was amazed by her  audacity, and the thrill he felt when she did that made his best friend come to life under the water. In just a second he sported a monumental boner and the chuckle that felt so good, suddenly got stuck in his throat.

"O . . oh okay, " he cleared his throat and tried to ease backwards in the water as he did his best to hide the hard-on. If she would become aware, she'd probably run for the hills and he would not want that to happen. "Just out of curiosity, why?"

Erica gave him her most disarming smile and followed his move, and she saw with great satisfaction that he couldn't get any further as his back was up against the edge of the pond.

"I think you know why, " she snickered , casting an eye through the water down at his crotch," and by the looks of it , you would not mind would you?" 

Aw, crap!  Caspar closed his eyes a second. Was she saying what he thought she was saying?  Oh the agony.  

The second later he got the answer to his unspoken question as Erica boldly reached down and grabbed him, her hand holding his swollen member in a sturdy grip. 

"WHOA! What the fuck Erica?" Caspar roared as he flinched and tried to remove her hand, "Let go. I do mind."

Oh yeah, sure you do....

Throwing her caution to the wind, Erica slowly let go of him and instead grabbed his hand, guiding it to one of her breasts. A silent gasp escaped him and he gave her a look of shock.

"So . . . you are telling me, that the feel of THIS is something you can do without?" she hummed and pressed herself into his hand. First he hesitated, the look of shock slowly fading,  then she could feel his hand start to squeeze her, fondle her. "Oh, and please do not tell me you are gay."

A sudden laugh escaped his lips.

"No, I am NOT gay Erica." his hand still on her breast, squeezing, " and this is VERY nice. VERY   nice  in deed, but I do have a problem with it." His hand stilled.

Staring deep into his eyes, Erica sighed. His touch was so gentle on her, making her blood boil in her veins. She wanted him to keep touching her. Why was he resisting? 

"What?" she asked with an edge to her voice. Wasn't she good looking enough?  "Am I repulsive?"

Caspar stared at her like she was crazy, his libido going haywire inside of him.

"Hell no! You're so beautiful I'm aching here."

"So, what is your problem?" Erica pouted and inched closer to him, their skin now flush against one another and she could feel his hand move down her body, resting on her hip. Her eyes fixed at his lips. God how she wanted to kiss him. To taste him.

Caspar blew out a breath and nailed his gaze at her, taking her chin in his other hand as he moved in, their lips almost touching.

"You should not be the one making the first move, babe" he breathed and moved his hand from her chin to bury it in her hair, taking a steady grip, " That's for me to do."

Erica bit her lower lip in anticipation, and she could feel herself getting all wet with desire as she gazed into his eyes. "Well then . . . make a move, big guy."

With an animalistic growl, Caspar crashed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. The passion he felt was overwhelming and he plundered her mouth with all that he got, turning this into a necking of epic proportions, his tongue almost abusing hers. 

Coming up for air, he reluctantly released her delicious lips and gave her a wild stare. Her eyes glossy as they met his. 

"Damn it. You have no idea what you are asking for here."

~          ~         ~