''He Looks Familiar ''

A girlish giggling sound escapes my thin but full lips. Oh goodness, I must be really drunk but who cares...I'm having the fun of my life.

"Baby,this is enough, La Svette will be closing down in any min soon,"said the guy with whom I've been swaying with for the past hour.La Svette was one of my happiest places in the world.A little adorable fruity bar.Back in the times when I'd friends like Roxanne and Mitsui, the three of us use to come here for most of the evening. But times change and so do people, Roxanne got married to some rich ass brat and for further studies, Mitsui therefore made up his mind to go to LA. Sigh,Us are no more in contact.

Then I met Travis. Mr Tall,Dark and Handsome.He's funny,genuine, caring and undeniably 'boyfriend material'.But the horrid piece of luck I've, he's taken.

My heart belongs to somebody I can't call mine.

The bar's closing time's drawing near,and having Travis to gently remind me that gets me.. snorting,"how are studies coming along?"

Note: I never ask anyone THAT ,its just that my brain's not processing properly.

"Awesome, yet lagging behind yours,"Travis WASN'T the best student when studies were in question, last year I'd to tutor the shit outta him to make him pass subjects like history and geography. One question wasted..,"Aren't those your... colleagues I think?I've seen them at your school."

I followed his line of sight ,only to find the only person I couldn't get my mind off.Just a second glance makes everything else disappear. The cutest teacher at my school - Shinichi Kagari - who's right now sitting there all by himself emptying a couple of drinks.The dim lights are making him look even more appealing, dreamy sigh.

"He's all your attention,Missy."Travis commented,I decided to keep feasting upon Mr Kagari's sight,"ah..look at you, so drunk in love--"

"May I have this dance?"A voice stopped me from mentally ripping Kagari's shirt off,I turned back on heels as Travis slowly backed off.Hold on,it's so unlike Travis to listen to someone this quickly,who in the world is this person!?

In a blink of an eye,that tall figure of a male brunette approached me and took Travis's place. He said awkwardly,"I'll be there,..at the counter then,see ya,babe."

"Mhmm-kay."Whoever was this person, he certainly knew how to take the lead,hold me firmly and even manage to appear like dancing when in fact we weren't at all,"you smell like French vanilla."

"And you like alcohol,"I couldn't tell if he'd a great dislike for alcoholics but it certainly appeared that way from the tone of his voice. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this,"you..(background loud music)..quite underage."

"Yep,I like that too."Jesus, my confidence flares up as a drunk teen.I'm practically being smuggled to death by this hotshot. If only I'd a best friend to brag this off to,"do you come here often?"

"Nah."He said as if he wished to keep this convo as short as possible.The cool night breeze dances upon my backless bare skin,I'm comfy as hell,"it's kinda chilly."

"Yeah."

"No worries, I'm hugging a bonfire."I myself am amused by my lack of good flirting skills.Flirting is an art,if y'know what I mean.I could sense fingers crawling their way inside my skirt,racing upon my medium sized thighs,"h....uhmmm,what you doin'?"

Slender fingers immediately stopped at my casual words,"holy..(background music).. virgin!!My apologies."

"None taken."Way to go,Tori.

I don't know if I imagined this, but I heard a masculine, deep chuckle.He must've sense I'm drunk.He continued twirling me around in the dim light,I wish this night never ends.

~••~••~

The next morning -

"

I didn't have any fucking time for that stupid toast,I'm late for my first day,god nooo!"I screamed,gulping down the black coffee in one go.Chiharu just laughed,"it's so like you to chase down a freaking subway train after missing out your breakfast."

I've known this guy for seven years.He was one of your basically cute,blond and charming, he knew practically every little detail about me.Including my bird house hair at what he's been mock smirking at,"not all of us have easy hairs that only need a tousle to look presentable."

He winked,"I can't deny that,Shortie."

"I'M NOT!!"I giggled,hitting his arm playfully in the process as he sat across me,"are you available on lunch?"

"Let's see... no."

"Jerk."I scowled undoubtedly at him.You can't blame me,he's the only guy I'm friends with so his 'no' sucks.I glanced down at my blue uniform, just the one anime girls wear : kawaiiii!❤❤❤

School,we're not over yet.

The first person as soon as I set foot in my class made me turn pale.I'm mortified if he's him.He didn't even wasted a single glance at me,continuing his own work.Now I'm becoming sure it could be ...him.

"Victoria Michigan,is it?"

Somebody kill me!Now's a good time!