O3︙零参

03 HE’S SO CUTE

❝let me hold your hand❞
...

ー❨hinata's p.o.v

i slowly open my eyes, the brightness pouring through, momentarily blinding me.

my body hurts and my neck is in a lot of pain. once my cloudy brain finally comes to it's sense i realize that i'm sitting against the tree, my head laying on top of something and something weighting down my head.

when i look down i see naruto-kun's body right next to me. my head is on his shoulder, his head on top of mine.

my eyes widen when i also notice that we have company.

i turn my head up fast, knocking naruto-kun's head off of me.

"aishh" he hisses, hands holding onto his head. when he finally moves his fingers, he realizes what i've just did.

"uh, finally." an unknown person says. "excuse me, can someone explain me what's going on?"

i recognize the familiar voice of them.

neji-nii-san.

both of us stare at each other–me and naruto-kun, eyes wide open when we hear neji-nii-san's booming voice.

naruto-kun turns first, a small grin on his face.

"it's kinda funny. we both couldn't sleep and met at ramen shop, watched sunrise and ended up sleeping here." he rubs the back of his neck, it's probably sore like mine.

"you what?!" a high pitch voice came behind from neji-nii-san.

"oh c'mon, i'm not gonna repeat myself, sakura-chan."

he sounded more confident now, all the nervousness gone as he stood up tall, offering me his hand with smile.

"did ya sleep well, hinata-chan?" he whispered.

i took his hand with a small smile. "yes, thanks. you?" i whispered back.

"ahem, we are still here–"

"you baka! we were all worried about you! kushina-san is going to beat your ass up!" sakura-chan interrupted neji-nii-san and started hitting naruto-kun's head.

i stood there with wide eyes.

"ah, ow, ow, s-sakura-chan s-stop," naruto-kun covered his head with his hands.

"hinata,"

i looked at neji-nii-san. "ah–i'm so sorry nii-san i was–"

"h-hinata s-save me ,p-please," naruto-kun whined.

neji-nii-san sighed behind me, as i approached the pinkie and blondie.

"sakura-chan, it was not his fault. i was–"

"don't support him, hinata. he–"

"i'm not, i'm just telling the truth that i was with him too." i cut her off.

sakura-chan sighed. "okay okay. i'll leave him," she started walking ahead, "but kushina-san won't," she smirked at naruto-kun.

naruto-kun fell down, dramatically.

"i'm so dead."

"are you okay?" i walked near him.

"not really, but thank you hinata," naruto-kun grinned.