one

"come out come out wherever you are," the voice echoed, bouncing around the room. i slap my hand over my mouth and plug my nose desperately trying to be quiet. his footsteps were getting closer and closer. every step was followed by a small creak from the floorboards. tears started to stream down my face as the footsteps stop.

i knew he was right outside the small cupboard i hid in. i could barely hear him deeply inhale. my heart was pounding in my ears and my left hand was bleeding from me clenching my fist so hard, digging my nails into my palm.

"i found ya."

in a flash the cupboard door was flung open. i let out a loud gasp and flinched causing me to slam my head against the hard wood. my breath gets caught in my throat and my body freezes up. it was as if i was having a lucid dream. not being able to move made me panic more.

i look up at his eyes and immediately regretted it. he had the most wicked smile and you can see the insanity in his eyes. he was enjoying himself. he loved to see me like this. scared and fragile. i hated it. i hated that stupid look on his face.

he bends down to become eye level with me, "i thought i told you to stop hiding from me, babe." without breaking eye contact he violently grabs my ankles and pulls me out of the cupboard with a jerk. i slammed my head once again on the wood. this time i felt a warm liquid poor out of my head. i groan in pain and more tears spill out of my eyes.

he bites his lips and lets out a small moan. "you know that makes me hard when you groan like that. now be a good boy and do it again" he whispers in my ear. chills run down my neck and i start to shake. get me out of here. get him off of me.

seconds later he punches my gut. earning another small grunt from me. the smile grows on his face. he smoothly slides his face near mine. i could feel his breath on my face. my lungs decide to stop working and i lay there in a panic. "oh come on, don't cry. i wouldn't want you to ruin your pretty face," he slides his tongue on my cheek, licking up the tears.

he looks down at his crotch and there was an obvious bulge. he looks back into my eyes and smirks. i knew what he was going to do. he always does this. i cant ever stop it though. i'm too weak. i'm useless. i look away and try to get out of his grasp but that just made him pin me down harder. his rough hands grab my face and forces me to look at him. "you made a problem, and now you have to fix it." he grabs my sweatshirt and starts to tug on it.

"n-no, stop," i try to yell but my voice comes out scratchy and quiet. "get off of m-me." i start to call for help, but i know that nobody is going to hear me. no one ever does. he takes this as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. i feel disgusted.

i can taste my salty tears as i hear him unbuckle his belt. he grabs my hands and ties them to the cupboard handle with his belt. "stop it," i say again but he just chuckles.

"you really think i would stop?" he takes out his pocket knife and flicks the knife out. my blood runs cold. "you know better, we've been together for three years. when i want something, i don't stop till i get it."

he slides the blade underneath my shirt. the cold metal made me gasp, i was scared. petrified. in one smooth motion he cuts my sweatshirt open. i start to kick my legs. "l-let me go, a-alex," i thrash underneath him. he clicks his tongue and puts the blade against my chest and lightly drags it down towards my pants. he taps the knife on my leg twice.

"these are going to need to come off."

-

let's say the rest of the night wasn't fun at all. i should be used to it by now but it still hurts me. i cant take the torture he puts me through... but he loves me. three years, that how long we've been together.

he was never a violent person. we were the cutest couple. he would binge watch friends and cuddle with me. he would hold my hand through the town not caring about the stares we would get. he would shower me with gifts and affection. he was my first kiss, my first love. i still love him. even though now he can be a bit mean.

he still holds my hand out in public. he still does the things we did before. but now he's just a bit more violent. he says it for my better good though. i trust him. he can be scary, but i will always trust him.

we are laying in bed right now. his arm is draped over my small frame. the memories from last night come flooding back and i start crying again. i'm a crybaby. i'm always crying. alex says i can't cry in the mornings though. he says that it'll make my eyes puffy and we won't be able to go out.

thinking about the last time he caught me crying in the morning, i wipe away my tears and turn so i'm facing his face. he looks so different when he's asleep. he looked like he did before. before the anger and violence. i smile to myself.

i examine his face, finding joy in seeing him relaxed. he had light stubble on his sharp face. alex's midnight hair swooshed over his forehead and his lips were slightly parted. his bushy eyebrows weren't furrowed like usually. there was a small mark in between his brows though. it made him look a bit old. he looked innocent.

i kiss his nose and giggle. his face scrunches up as he yawns. he removed his arm from around me and stretched. i watched his chest peek from under the cover and i see his defined toned body. i blush a little.

he pulls me in a tight hug without opening his eyes. "morning," he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.

"morning," i whisper back.

(unedited)