Chapter One

Hello my beautiful readers!  This is the very first part of my story I have written, and finally I have typed it up so you can read it!! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I really appriciate it! 

Love!

m. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sit, quietly staring out the small window in your room.  You hear other patients Faint voices behind the closed door. You look over towards the desk next to you, almost clear of items on it. On it laid an information pamphlet, "Welcome to Timberline Knolls!" You let out a grumble at the excitement they try to put in the title. 

"Welcome to hell! Enjoy your stay!" you giggled at your though. 

You look down at your hands, your wrists.  2 rubber bracelets with the wods "Stay Strong" and "Lovatic".  Both saying from your idol.  The one who kept you alive and helped you get into this treatment.  But still, you know you will never be fixed. 

"I'm too fucked up...I'm sorry Demi." You sigh gently making your way to the small twin sized bed in the middle of your room, and flopped on top of it.  Shutting your eyes to rest, you hear a ruckus at the entrance.  A bunch of welcomes and hellos.  You ignore it.

After a while you hear a faint singing.  Slowly you try to make out the lyrics, but instead slowly fall alseep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes had gone by. You rub your eyes and blink away the blinding light. With a light huff you push yourself out of bed and touch your feet to the cold floor.  You stretch your back out and stand, walking out of your room.  You pass a room with the door slightly open and hear a young voice giving a speech.  You continue on mocking her, "It gets soo much better!".....Ha.  You make your way outside and walk over to a row of trees. The area really was quite beautiful. 

The building was a pale yellow, with white trimming.  Surrounded by tall pine trees.  A small lake rested beside the retched place, making it seem more relaxing in a way.  

Leaning against one of the strong pine trees, and staring into the Lakes neverending waves made you feel so free.  Almost like you saw yourself floating along the waves in your mind.  Breathing in the cool air, you bring your knees to your chest and look into the forest.  Wondering how long it would take to get lost.