6. What have I done

His POV
They pulled me gently along as I trudged forward to the capital city, Slathe. However, they brought me to the second prince room.

However, I felt that same terrifying presence as he saw me cower back in fear. He immediately disabled his aura but I had already teleported away. I only realised after I had teleported away. What have I done!?!?! Oh no... now I'm surely going to be killed or tortured to death. Running away from him TWICE!

I had felt that presence approaching and again I instinctively teleported away. Let me just escape first. I'll surrender myself afterwards. I did not teleport randomly but instead teleported to crowded areas so that my presence would be less obviously detected.

As I teleported I got further and further from him. However, I was wrong, it was a trap. Just when I teleported to another city, Uderton. I felt weaker presences but they were significantly stronger than the guards but still weaker than me.

They begun firing magic at me but I dodged them. That was when I noticed, the he had fired a magic which was heading for another general. From the general's terrified look, I could tell that she could not have reacted in time. I stretched out my arms, using my back as a shield. The magic hitting my back. There was a sharp pain on my back as I fell to the ground. The generals looked at me stunned. The one who fired it was the most shocked.

I quickly teleported away. In hopes of escaping from the second prince and recovering my magic. To track me, he had to use two times the amount of mana I had. However, it was only after my mana had run out did I realise that his mana capacity was insane. He's a monster, there's no way of escaping from him.

Furthermore, with my injury, I was unable to recover anymore mana. My health was depleting.

Status

Name: N/A Age: 5

Race: Human

MP: 10/2,046,294
HP: 1,037,063/3,097,023

ATK: 350,098 DEF: 402,482

AGI: 472,764 INT: 673, 345

Affinities:

Air | Water| Earth| Fire| Lightning|Light| Darkness | Holy

Special Abilities:

Mind Reading | Teleportation | Presence Detection | Presence Concealment | Abnormal magic resistance | Disguise magic | ¿? - Does not allow self harm (Only when 1% of mana present)|
Status Concealment | Analysis | Pausing Time |

Yes! I can kill myself now. Better than being tortured to death.

I no longer sensed his presence, but I saw him appear in front of me. My disguise magic had been deactivated when I had gotten injured. His expression was a worried look which confused me. Didn't he want me dead?

Quickly unsheathing my knife, he backs away, probably thinking I want to defend myself. I change my hold quickly to an icepick grip on the knife. His eyes widen in horror as he watches me lift the knife up, pointing it at my heart. Closing my eyes, I use what remaining strength I have but the knife does not move. I open my eyes slowly, I see the second prince in front of me, holding the knife, he throws my knife aside. Why won't you let me die.