Chapter 1

~ Your POV ~
You were homeless, mostly due to not being able to talk to people. This disability had ruined any job interview, they never understood you!

So there you sat, in an alley way. You hated yourself, it seemed that you couldn't do anything. Frisk being mute had succeeded a major thing at such a young age. Now here you were, twenty and not even able to get a job.

Grabbing a shard of glass, you added one cut. After a second, blood slowly seeped out of it. You continued the process over and over and over. Until you started getting woozy and passed out. Goodbye World.

~ G's POV ~
I grumbled to myself. Honestly, Frisk could be a handful at times. It took me 2 hours to get Frisk to sleep. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and yanked one out eagerly. Walking to an alleyway, I lit it and began to inhale the sweet vanilla. Sighing, I looked around the alleyway. Nothing to interesting. Just a hump of trash. A trash can and an unidentifiable figure. Now that caught my interest. Walking over to it, I poked it. I took out my phone and impatiently turned on the flashlight. There I saw a body? They looked like a female, but I couldn't be sure. I grumbled, scooping them up and teleporting home. They weren't my problem, but something told me I needed to help them.
   Once I got home, I tended to their wounds grudgingly.  After getting them changed, with magic, I noticed how they actually looked. They had beautiful (Long/Medium/Short) hair that was colored (H/C). I couldn't see their eyes, but they had (S/C) skin. The wounds looked self inflicted, but I couldn't jump to conclusions. Walking to my room, I took one more glance at the girl. What's made her so special, I just hope they're here in the morning.