Revenge

It's been 2 weeks since I was attacked. Paul has been taking care of me making sure I was okay. The pack has been on high alert patrolling every hour.
   I was told I couldn't phase for 2 weeks. Well it's past 2 weeks so I should be good.

I roll over on my bed and come to face Paul. I smile at him hey babe I whisper.
Morning baby girl he says while kissing my head. I have to patrol soon so we should go eat breakfast.
Okay I yawn. I get up and slip my leggings and tank top back on. We walk down stairs and into the kitchen to see my dad talking about the vampire clan that they have been tracking.
    We will attack them, I will not let my daughter get hurt again this is going to end. I look at my dad worried. Dad are you okay what's going on I ask. He looks at me, remember being attacked. Yea why would I forget I mumble. He looks down we're attacking them today.
My eyes go wide my body tenses up. Why didn't you tell me this before I yell. He flinched at my tone. I'm sorry Chloe but this has to end. People are dying cause of them and you almost died. I look at my dad, I'm helping I say.

Paul takes my arm and turns me towards him. No you are not I won't let you. I flare up at him, I'm helping Paul I want revenge for what those bloodsuckers are doing. I grab a plate and pile it with food. I hand a plate to Paul so he could hurry up and eat so he could go patrol. I sit down and eat slowly. Dad I want to help I don't care if that means losing my life I don't want anymore people dying. My dad looks up from his plate with a pained expression. You can help just promise Paul and I you stick close to us. I look at my dad and Paul. I promise I say.
My dad nods while Paul looked sad.

I grab his hand as he gets up to take care of his plate and leave. He takes his hand away from mine and walks out. My heart broke when he did that. All I wanted to do was help I didn't want Paul to hate me. I look down at my hand as I frown. I didn't feel hungry anymore so I get up and give my food to Embrey. I walk up to my room and i grab shorts and a tee shirt. I hop in to the shower and I scrub my body and hair.

I look at my self in the mirror after I got dressed. Dark circles under my eyes. You'd think being a wolf would make you pretty but it dose not get rid of your imperfections. I walk out and head down stairs. Paul was sitting on the couch playing video games with Jared. I sit down and I grab Paul's hand. He looks up at me with a pained expression. He puts the controller down and moves towards me and gives me a kiss on the lips and cuddles up against me. My fingers reach for his hair. Feeling his soft hair under my finger tips was everything to me, him cuddled up against me made me the happiest person ever. His dark brown eyes meet my blue eyes. I smile down at him. I'm sorry he whispers. I just don't want you getting hurt. I don't know what I would do without you.
I frown, baby boy I'll stick right beside you I'll protect you I'll make sure nothing happens to us, I say to him. Then my dad walks in. He looks at all of us. It's time to go.
We all get up and head out.
I take my clothes off and put them under a bush. I run and jump phasing in mid air. We run as fast as we can to where the right would happen.

I hop over a log dodging branches. The grass making my wolf purr In excitement. I was ready for this fight.
I was ready to kill all those blood suckers.
We where there. We stopped and stood together. I was next to Paul and my dad. I heard there feet. I started to growl. My hackles rising. I lowered along with everyone else. Then I saw them. There pale ugly skin there red eyes. I let out a growl and I tried to lunge but my dad growled at me.
On my mark, NOW
Dad yells, we all ran at the blood suckers. They were startled but instantly started running at us also. I lunged at two vampires close together. Tearing there heads off. I saw Paul struggling, I run towards him but I get pushed by someone. I look over to see that same brunette male. I growl, I prowl around him taking looks towards Paul to see if he's ok. My dad got to him. I look back in time to see the male blood sucker going in for the attack. I jump backwards bearing my teeth at him. Then we both lunged at each other tumbling to the ground. My teeth snapping at his neck, his hands around my throat. I felt his hands starting to squeeze my throat. I yelped in pain. I dug my claws into this sides. The blood sucker screaming in pain. His hands loosening around my neck. I took my chance. I Brought my chompers on his throat bitting through his porcine skin, ripping his head off clean. I stand up. Every bloodsucker was gone dead. I look at Paul running over to him and nuzzling his neck. I lick his face. We transform back to our human forms and light those bloodsuckers to flames. I sigh with satisfaction. We go home, we celebrate with dinner and a fire at the beach. I'm curled up with Paul watching the waves hitting the sand. I look up at Paul and put my hand on his chin, I bring his head down so I could kiss him. Our lips touching. I lean back into his body and I fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night to Paul getting up. What are you doing I mumble. He looks back at me.getting food he mumbles. I role my eyes and lay back down. Couple minutes later he was back in bed. He burps and cuddles up against me. Grows I say, he laughs. Go back to sleep baby girl. I turn towards him and put my face in the crook of his neck. I was out like a light.

He was my everything to me and I will always love him. Till the day I die

Well there's that chapter hope you guys liked it. I'm trying my best to bring this book back
Love you guys❤️