Cute little cabin

Chloe's pov
I get in the shower and wash my body off and my hair off I get out.
I go in to the room then I see Zach I scream and he snaps his head my way and says sorry chloe I thought you had you cloths in there.
No I say I don't bring my cloths in to the bathroom they get damp I say.
Oh zach says well here he says and goes to the door but before he goes out he say lunch is almost done.

I get my cloths on and walk downs stairs and I see a girl siting on the couch with zach kissing.

Zachs pov:
I go down stairs and I see my girlfriend but I wish it was chloe why couldn't be her ugh.

I go up to her and I start kissing her.
Then I here chloe come down and I could feel her sadness but the one right here that I'm kissing is my real mate.

I look up and my girlfriend knows that she's here it's ok with her.
I say chloe your lunch is in to the kitchen.
Ok Chloe says and smiles I know it's a fake smile I can't be with her when I have my ashyboo
That's my nick name for her.
Chloe goes in to the kitchen and starts eating I can feel she eating.

Chloe's pov:
After I get done eating and I go back out and zach comes up to me and he says I'm taking you back ok zach says.
Ok I say I'm happy to come back so I can see my dad and leah my best friend.
And Seth he's so adorable.jacob is my bestfriend to even Bella yes people say she's like a zombie back then but now she is so buitifull and she has a daughter named renessme (sorry for spelling it worng I don't know how so spell it I'm dislexic!)
She's Jacobs imprint he loves her to death.
Jacobs next in line to be alpha then me yup me I'm my dads height.
He takes me to his car and he gave me a bag of cloths I get In the care we start are way back to la push.

I know I suck sorry loves.✌️