The pack

It's been a week since we haven't seen Leah and Jacob or Seth but we have to attack the Cullen's it's the trettiy.
There breaking the law by changing Bella in to a vampire.
Tommrow was the fight I'm kinda scared where fighting are pack brothers and sister why i ask my dad.
I'm the alpha dad says and I gron ok.
I walk up to my room and Paul was sitting there looking at something I go up to him and look at what he was looking at and he smiles it was a bow with a bow on it.
He gives it to me and I look at it I open it.
There was a wolf ring and nechlas
And braclet in happy and I hug him and kiss him I say thank you so much.
I have something for you to paul.
I go in to my closet and grab a bow and I bring it to him.
Paul's pov :
I open the box and there was the one thing that u ever wanted for my birthday it was a picture of me and chloe in wolf form and then one with us in human form I smile and I get up and huged her I say thank for this chloe and I kiss her.
Chloe's pov:
Then me and Paul get in bed and fall asleep.
(Next day)
I get up and I get dressed in denim shorts and tank top I brush my hair out.
I got it cut tow days ago.
I brush my teeth and I walk down stairs and I see Emily making brekfest I grab a plate of eggs and bacon and Susage.
Then Paul comes down and the pack walks in great timing they all grab a plate and Paul sits bye me and we eat in peace thank god.

Sorry loves for making errors lol