The Beach

Chloe's  pov:
Clo wake up dad says,no leave me alone dad.
Sweetheart please get up where going to the beach and cliff diving.
Fine I will get up ugh
I get up and I get dressed in to skinny jeans and a black shirt with a sweat shirt over it with a skull hat and a necklace.
I grab my camera to take pictures of the pack.
I go down stairs and I grab my gray vans I put them on and I go in to the kitchen to help Emily cook breakfast
__________timeskip______________

After helping Emily cook I grab the plates and get the food on the plates for them.
Well where having eggs and hash browns and sausage,and biscuits.
I grab my plate and I get the food I want and I sit down and I start eating .

Then the pack comes in and they sit down and the start eating.
I'm pissed of at Paul for hurting my felling a but I have to stay happy for the pack.

-flash back-

It was night out and I was walking home from after school I had to get work done so I could graduate.
I go through the door and I see Paul sitting on the couch playing xbox 360 I go up to him and I sit on his lap but he pushes me off of him move you bitch.
I look at Paul and I get up and I start to tear up but I kept them in I go over to the Xbox 360 and I turn it off I look at Paul he his so fucking pissed at me.
I look at the floor then I say something I didn't want to say.
I fucking hate you I growl.
I go out side and phases.

-end of flash back-

I look at Paul and he looks up form his food and has a sad expression on his face I actually feel guilty for once.
I look away and I hurry and finish my food and I get up and I start walking to the beach Seth and Leah are already there so what's the wait when you could just go.
I get There I see Seth and Leah sitting on a log I run up to them.
Hey Seth hey Leah. hey chloe they both say in unison I laugh at that.
What are you laughing at Seth says.
You guys said hey Chloe in unison.
Oh Seth says and Leah shrugs her shoulders and smiles.
So how are things with Paul and you.
Not so good I say in a whisper but they still hear me and Leah gets up and gives me a hug it's ok she says I will help you through this ok.
Ok I say and Seth dose the same.
After the pack comes I start taking pictures of them jumping off of the cliff.
I smile when I take one of Paul doing a back flip but frown becues we got in a fight.
After the beach we go home and ate dinner but I help make dinner I'm the help full one Leah helped to.
Right now I'm taking a shower and I get out and dry my hair and body and I put on cute pajama shorts that have a moon on them with a wolf I put in a tee shirt that has a wolf growling on it with blood coming out of its mouth.
I know I can be alittle weird.
I go down stairs and I see Paul has a girl over sitting by him I growl and I walk past them they where fucking kissing for fuck sakes gosh.
I go over to embrey  and I pull him into a kiss I last for awhile I could tell Paul was looking at me.
I deepen the kiss with embrey he kiss back.
Sweet revenge is mine.
I pull back and I smile at him thanks.
Your welcome he smiles.
I look at Paul he is fuming I shrug and walk up stairs but then I start balling my eyes out why god why did you do this to me make me love him he just hates me help God please.
Then I see Paul in the door way I look at him with tears in my eyes did you hear the whole thing I say yes I did he says with a hurt voice.
I'm sorry Paul I just keep getting hurt by you please stop this nonsense and open your eyes and see what you are doing to me Paul.
He looks at me and he has a frown on his buitifull face I could see the tears in his eyes but he's holing them back.
I'm sorry chloe I didn't know he runs over to me and kisses me with love and passion in the kiss I love you to paully.

He Carries me to my bed and pulls the duvet away from the mattress and he lays me down while taking my shorts of and his to with his shirt he dose the same with my shirt and he lays me down and gets in with me and cuddles with me.
I fall in a deep sleep with a wonderfull dream.

-morning-

I wake up and I see Paul sleeping in peace beside me man he is adorable
I smile and kiss him on the lips and cheek.
Paully wake up lets get brekfeast.
He opens his eyes slowly and smiles when he sees me he sits up and picks me up and takes me to my bathroom and runs back with his short and his shirt and he grabbed me some clothes which are joggers and a black tee with Beene.
We get in the showers and we wash or body's and hair we did a couple naughty things
We get out and dry off and get dressed and we go down stairs and I help Emily and Leah make brekfeast.
Leah looks at me and smiles at me we heard everything she starts laughing.
Me and Paul blush.
I hide behind Paul and smile behind him but I get back to work and I get the plates out for the pack and me and Emily I eat fast and I run out side getting undressed and tying my clothes to my leg and I phases in to my huge wolf and I start my patrol I run around the border and I look to see if there are any leeches I sniff but there's nothing there so I hurry up and go back to the pack house I phases back to Human and I put my clothes back on and I run back in the houses.
I go in to the kitchen and I grab an apple with Coke.
Thirsty as hell I say to Paul as I drink my Coke fast then I eat my apple and I curl up on Paul's lap and I fall asleep while dreaming about Paul's and i kids.