sixteen

it was a picture of sarah naked sitting on her bedroom floor, legs crossed and breasts in full view; too much view for my liking, to be honest.

"holy motherfucker, who got this?" i asked, a bewildered expression glued onto my face.

"honestly? i don't even fucking know. i only sent it to, uh, meg, and she definitely wouldn't expose me like this."

"i wouldn't ruin you like that, babe, even if i was mad at you. that's a literal evil move, especially for a girl to do to another girl. it would also be question attack and backlash time for sure," meagan explained, sarah then smiling slightly but assuringly at her girlfriend.

"how the fuck did these get out in the first place?" pete questioned.

"we think maybe someone hacked my
phone or some shit because sarah didn't even save the picture. and it's not like someone took a picture of it from someone else's phone, it's a full quality picture."

"how many people have sent you this, sar?" pete asked.

"too many, dude. and it's the same two messages: either that i'm a whore or i'm fucking hot."

"and all the people telling her that she's hot are fuckboys, obviously," meagan informed us, sarah agreeing by nodding her head. "and, the ones telling her she's a whore should not be doing that because, well, that bunch includes terra hayes."

"like, sarah's stepsister, terra hayes?"

"unfortunately, pete, yeah," answered sarah. "it's gotten really bad. it's just a surprise she hasn't ratted me out to my dad yet."

"she shouldn't be one to fucking talk. she was talking about being fingered by sophomores when she was 13. she's already fucked up enough," i added, sarah then almost screaming, "TRUE!"

"well, that's really all, thanks for meeting with us," sarah said, meagan putting her phone back in her pocket.

"yeah, no problem. any time. just promise nothing like this ever happens again, please. i don't like seeing you guys upset like this."

"no problem, mikey. see you!" meagan said loudly before pete and i walked out the george park doors and to our cars.

"hey," pete started, "do you wanna hang out?"

"like, bro hang out or homo hang out?"

"whichever you want to do, i guess."

"homo hangout at my house. be there in twenty."

pete smirked at me.

jesus goddamn, that was fucking hot. cue Horny Mikey™.

i got in my car and sighed. he really knows how to get under my skin. in a good way, i mean.

i parked in my driveway and got out of the car after the few minutes it took to drive from school to my house. i walked to the front door and turned the doorknob, it being unusually unlocked. dammit, got my key out for nothing.

i opened the door and the first thing i saw was frank and gerard making out a little too sexually for my virgin eyes.

i tried to be quiet and not disturb them while they continued with their, well, activities, but they noticed me and separated faces for a few seconds.

"hey mikey, what's up?" gerard asked, frank trying to fix his hair so it didn't look like gerard was tangling it by running his hand feverishly through it.

"nothing much. pete's coming over in a few, though."

"ooh, do you want us to leave?"

"no, frank, you're fine."

"just stay up there with him. dad is working late today and mom is going to her friend's house for awhile, so frank and i have the whole house to ourselves, plus you and pete in a confined area."

"trust me, i'm staying upstairs, if you like it or not."

"okay. well, i'll send pete up when he gets here!" gerard yelled while i ran up the stairs.

ps: i lied to frank. it's time.

———
hey sorry for the slower updates
also i have no idea where i'm going with this story whatsoever