fourteen

"there's been a video posted everywhere of you, well...gerard, just show him," my mom said, gerard looking very upset and cringing while
pulling up this said video.

gerard gave me his phone, a video playing that looked very unfamiliar. it was extremely horrible, though.

it was a video of a guy that looked exactly like me from the back sucking another anonymous guy off.

"what the fuck is this?"

"this video was posted on that belleville best gossip tumblr page an hour ago. what is this, mikey?" gerard interrogated.

"you guys really think that's me?"

they didn't answer. my family just got even more squeamish than they were before.

"well, it's not! what does the post say?!"

"here, just read it."

gerard handed me his phone, my expression going from angry to boiling mad.

bellevillebestgossip

hi everyone! we are back.

also: this post is nsfw

and this is probably one of our most controversial posts yet.

posted below is video footage of mikey way, the boy caught playing tonsil tennis with pete wentz, giving a blow job to an anonymous boy that is not pete.

1 video attached

"guys, that is most definitely not me! i'm...uh..."

"you're what, mikey?" my mom asked.

"i'm a fucking virgin, okay? if i wasn't, there could be the possibility. and if it was me, would i be getting this angry?"

"he's right, guys," started gerard. "if it was him, he would look embarrassed, not mad."

"we're sorry, mikey. it just looks so much like you!" my dad explained.

"it is pretty terrifying. but, i bet my life that it is not me."

"okay, that makes me feel so much fucking better, mikey," gerard said after letting out a relieved sigh.

"well, i'm going to go to bed," i declared, starting to head to my room.

"okay. goodnight, honey!" my mom said loudly.

i walked up the stairs and into my room. i then changed into some grey sweatpants and a white v-neck shirt for pajamas and laid on my bed. i had my phone in my hand and saw the notifications arising already about that fake video.

so, i made an announcement on my snapchat story and my tumblr.

the same message was posted on my tumblr and had many replies

the same message was posted on my tumblr and had many replies. it was things like this:

sarahorze27

i knew it was too fucking weird to be true. i'm glad you saw it and said something, though. meg and i were worried.

frankieromustdie

i'm glad it's not real. petekey is my forever otp.

bcbryar

it does look pretty fucking real, though. glad you confirmed it wasn't.

———
eek this chapter is short i just wanted to end it so i could jump to another topic on the next chapter
also thank you so much for 500 reads already like What