eight

"so, anyways, your food is good, mikes?"

"yeah."

i fucking love it when he calls me mikes.

"will you meet me in the bathroom, mikey?

"uh, sure."

i followed him to the bathroom like he had asked, and we went into the first stall that we saw. thank goodness the bathroom was empty or this could've been bad.

pete put his hand on my hip and we locked lips. it didn't hit me until about five seconds in what was happening.

i'm making out with pete wentz right now and enjoying it.

he ran his hands feverishly through my hair while my hands roamed his sides. our lips moved together in harmony, almost like they were meant for each other.

pete's lips may have been a bit chapped, but this was still amazing.

this continued for a few minutes until we realized that we still had food at the table and that the restaurant probably thought we dined and dashed.

but we didn't, obviously. we were just being gay and horny in the bathroom for a little too long.

after the bathroom makeout session, we ate our food and just small-talked the rest of the time, nothing important. we did give ryan a big tip, though. he was a great waiter for a 17 year old.

he took me back to his house and i drove home in my car after saying goodbye to him and ashlyn.

but, once i got home, it was an adventure.

i went on tumblr and plopped into bed because i'm an edgy emo, shut the fuck up.

and guess what i saw?

a new post from bellevillebestgossip.

bellevillebestgossip

dear belleville high school students,

we are back with yet another update!

it turns out that brendon urie, bhs resident "it boy" and popular senior, was snapped cheating on his boyfriend, dallon weekes! he was caught locking lips with ryan ross, fellow senior and art freak. picture is below!

(yes i know it's fake but let's pretend right now for the Tea)

they were caught after ryan's shift at pia's italian restaurant at about 9:30pm this saturday night. (buy pray for the wicked)

we hope you enjoyed,

the admins of belleville best gossip.

that followed with a response from brendon saying this:

bren-urie708
in reply to: bellevillebestgossip's post

you guys obviously don't have the best gossip. dallon and i broke things off about a week ago. you should know this, having the "belleville high school best gossip." and please stay out of my relationship-related life, it's not for people's entertainment, thank you very much. go suck a dick for invading into my personal life for your tumblr page's potential popularity.

wow, that brendon kid is brave as fuck. on a related note, pete and i didn't respond to the post about us because that would just rile them up more to post more about us.

"hey, mikey," gerard said, me not noticing that he opened my bedroom door. "whatcha doing?"

"oh, nothing, just lookin at all the lovely comments about me being a fag and told to kill myself. but on the upside, i made out with pete wentz tonight."

"oh, that's good, and i really am sorry about that shitty post from those belleville best gossip bitches. frank and i had...fun. but he's sleeping right now, so, don't go in there."

"i didn't plan to, but okay. who knows what's left in there after you and frank, um...do the business."

"good choice. anyways, have good dreams. preferably about pete wentz because petekey is fucking real."

"fuck off. goodnight, gerard."

"night." he closed the door behind him, leaving me to think. and that never ends up good.

———
i am beyond hyped BECAUSE MY FRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO SEE TØP IN OCT ASHSKFJDJDJ and this is really special because twenty one pilots was the first band i really got into and it was my friend's first band too so it'll be really fun