The Goliath Drow

In Skylands, it was like any other day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. The birds were singing as the Skylanders Academy was buzzing with the Skylanders. Though, far off in a village was three Skylanders fighting a large goliath drow. But something was different about this one, it seemed much larger and stronger, instead of the white eyes they seemed to glow with rage as a wicked smile formed over its face. He threw large barrels and even karts, smashing into buildings as the villagers screamed and ran away from him. The goliath drow kept this up, as it growled it tore a wall right off a building, only to drop it as a blast his his back. He growled and turned, throwing his hand out. A purple dragon wit orange horns flew above him with a smile.

"Guys, we need to get this thing away from the village!" The dragon yelled, behind him was an elf wearing a blindfold and a vampire in skating gear.

"You got it Spyro!" The vampire yelled back, she kicked the air causing a blade to be thrown at the Goliath drow, the drow only smacked, it didn't pierce him. Her eyes widened as the drow came charging at her, she couldn't swerve around in time, just as she thought she was going to get hit, she felt herself be pulled away. She opened her eyes to see the blindfolded elf.

"Nice save Flameslinger, try to distract the drow and lead him away." Spyro said, the elf nodded and ran off with lightning speed, shooting flaming arrows at the drow who was pierced by it at all. As Flameslinger ran around, he shouted at the drow and taunted him, the goliath drow seemed to get irritated and chased after him.

"We can't pierce him, nothing is stopping him, what do we do?!" The vampire asked, continuing to throw the spinning blades while Flameslinger shot at him.

"We tie him up, Roller Brawl, back to the village for rope, make it fast!" Spyro ordered, she nodded and zoomed off, the drow went to chase her though Flameslinger instantly got in the way and began to distract him. Spyro flew high above the trees and fired fireballs at the goliath drow, who yelled and growled. Luckily it didn't take Roller Brawl long to bring back what seemed like a lot of rope.

"Split up and hide!" Spyro yelled, he dove down into the trees and was hidden instantly. Flameslinger managed to run circles around the drow enough he lost him, Roller Brawl simply hid behind trees until the met up.

"What's the plan?" Roller Brawl asked, the goliath drow continued to roar and thrash around.

"You and Flame are the fastest ones here, each of you take an end of the rope and tie his legs together, then we'll worry about his arms with what remains." Spyro explained, the two nodded and grabbed the ends of the ropes, running out towards the drow, the two instantly began circling it as Spyro flew above to distract him. Once the goliath drow was down on the ground, the three stared down at it as he thrash around and roared louder.

"What got into this this? Usually they never act like this no matter how strong they are." Roller Brawl asked, placing her hand on her hip as she stared down. Flameslinger leaned in rather close and perked his ears before standing again.

"I'm not sure but perhaps Kaos has something to do with this." Spyro suggested, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Spyro!" Flameslinger yelled, causing the two of them to jump.

"Why did you yell?" Spyro asked, the elf gave of what seemed to be a polite glare.

"I've said your name like five times already, don't you ever listen?" He asked, Spyro blinked.

"I didn't hear you, you talk too quiet." Spyro said, the elf huffed before moving the glove from the goliath drow's wrist, revealing a green gem stuck in his skin. Out from it were glowing green veins that faded the farther away from the gem as it got.

"I found this, maybe this is the cause of it, I'm not sure what it does." Flameslinger said, the two instantly held a look a confusion.

"Maybe Master Eon would know, Roller Brawl page him to send us and the drow back to the academy." Spyro said, she instantly nodded and tapped at the small watch on her wrist.

"It's done." She said, just as she said it a bright dash of light carried them back to the academy. Inside the library, it was completely empty besides Master Eon.

"Hello Master Eon, we have a slight problem." Spyro said, the portal master stared at the squirming goliath drow.

"I see, and what is this?" He asked, looking down at it with confusion.

"Flameslinger found this, were not sure what it is but it's possible that this is the cause for the goliath drow going rampage." Spyro explained, Master Eon leaned down and stared at it, before he let out a grumble.

"For now, send him to Cloudcracker prison, I'll send Drobot there to test what it is." Master Eon said, the three nodded. Soon, Spyro had Flynn take the drow to Cloudcracker prison, Spyro and Flameslinger went with him along with Drobot

                                        ~•~

Inside the prison, Spyro and Flameslinger walked with Snapshot, staring into the cells where other evildoers shared the same weird gem. Though a troll had one on his forehead, the dull like gold color veins trailed around his face, causing the three to shiver.

"I'm not sure what this is but that's the same one we've received, it's strange and I'm glad Master Eon sent you to investigate." Snapshot said as the reached the end of the hall.

"So all of these are the only ones?" Spyro asked, Snapshot nodded.

"Now, I have a few Doomraiders to take care of, please let me know what you find out." The archer replied before leaving. Drobot stared into the cells with a robotic growl.

"I've never seen anything like this before." He replied in a less robotic voice, Spyro stared at it as Flameslinger continued to look around.

"The gems get me the most, they're the color of their element." Spyro said, Drobot grumbled before jumping.

"What if it's Traptanium?" He asked, Spyro furrowed his eyebrows.

"Traptanium blocks the powers, not... do whatever this is." He said, Flameslinger walked up.

"No, what if Kaos or someone found a way to change the reactions of Traptanium to do this?" Flameslinger suggested, Drobot smiled.

"Exactly what I was thinking! Good job blind one!" Drobot exclaimed before scanning the cells. Flameslinger stared at him for a moment, then at Spyro who shrugged.

"Is there anyway you can fix it?" Spyro asked, Drobot went into his thinking yet again.

"I'm... not sure, I'll have to talk to Master Eon more." Drobot said, Spyro sighed but nodded. Soon they were back home, the events today confused him, but there were more bad guys with the strange Traptanium, what else is this? He wondered, before going to bed, he spent time with his wife Cynder, soon they fell asleep peacefully, for now.