Chapter 8

Y/n's Pov:
WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED...
I awoke to find myself handcuffed and laying on a bed. I looked around, after sirting up on the bed. I appeared to be sitting on an old, dusty, bed. There were bloodstains on the wall, and a door leading to what I assume is a bathroom, and another door leading to.. the outside...? The sudden slam of a door awoke my attention, as I came face to face with, Jeff.
"Let. Me . Out."

"No.. your mine."

I looked at him puzzled before he leaned closer into my face.

"Did you hear me sweetcheeks?"

"Oh, I heard you. And I belong to no one."

Jeff growled and shoved me down, slamming his lips, carved into a smile, on mine.

"Mmph!"

I struggled in defiance before, I began to loose air, blacking out again.
_______________________________________

Jeff's Pov:

I watched as my Y/n, fell to the ground. Perfect. I can't help but feel a large attracytion to her and their personality. Even their looks, attracted me to them.
"ARGH!" What am I thinking? I can't be with a human... I kill humans. But... maybe the rules can be bent... After all, rules are made to be broken right..?
_______________________________________

I apologize for my absence. I've had a hard time with school and everything. I'm going to try and update this story and my one-shots more often. As soon as I FINISH both stories, I want to make a Yandere Naga/ other creature x Reader. That's it, Bai!!

Picture doesn't belong to me :) But it's amazing