Chapter 2

Song is just a recommendation.

Y/n's Pov:
Great. Just great. Is all I could think as I quickly brought out my sword and stabbed the younger female and the male, leaving the boy named "Jeff", to kill the older female. Their screams echoed throughout the home as we both ran to escape.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Outside in the woods:
I leaned against a tree, glaring at the hooded man.
"What?" He looked at me. I then took in his appearance. A white, blood-stained hoodie, black pants and dress shoes. His face was pale white and, he had stunning blue eyes. But the thing that stuck out most is, that he had a large smile carved into his face.
"I know I'm beautiful but, no need to stare." He smirked at me. I glared at him again before saying,
"Why were you in my target's house?"

"Who said they were your target?" He growled. I returned the sound. Who does he think he is?!

Jeff's Pov:
This brat! How dare she steal my kill. As soon as I saw her, I wanted to kill her but, that was before my eyes caught sight of her beauty. She has h/l h/c hair and stunning e/c eyes. Immediatly my heart started pounding... or atleast it would if it could....Ehhh. Anyway, I immediatly knew that she was the one for me. I followed her out into the woods and she began to speak. I couldn't even pay attention until I noticed her staring at me. I replied to her with some comment I quickly came up with before something began to spewk in my head. Totally awesome! Another thing to add onto my insanity!
She's yours.
Mine.
Take her with you.
Nobody can have her except me.
These thoughts kept replaying in my head, over and over, until I realized, I wanted her.