Oneshot #3

Thunder booms outside. Lightning strikes. Rain pounds hard against the window. And I can only hope Sam is safe. Someone knocks on my door. Sam. She's dripping wet, and her hair is messed. She yawns. "Hey." I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the couch. "Sheesh. You came all the way?" "To see my boyfriend, yes." She smiles. I hug her tightly. "Where's you-" "L.A." I nod. I lay my head down on his chest. I play with her wet blonde locks, and she blushes. I wrap a blanket around her. "Thanks." "Your welcome baby." She flutters her eyelashes and smiles. She fixes her position, and snuggles deeper into me. I guess opposites DO attract. I say to myself. "I'm tired." Sam says, and yawns. "Then go to sleep. You know the way to the bedroom." I say. "Okay." Sam says sleepily. She drags herself to my room. I turn off the TV, and follow. She's laying down on her back and breathing softly. I lay next to her , pulling the blanket over us. I kiss her lips softly. I wrap my arms around her body and pull her to me. I carefully trace circles on her back. She tenses, then relaxes at the touch. "What days you-" "2 days, at the most 3." I finish. She nods and sleepily closes her lids. She snuggles into me, warmth spreading throughout my body. I start to drift when her eyes fly open. Thunder cracks outside and she freezes. "Is Princess Puckett afraid of the storm?" I taunt. Her cheeks flush a dark red. "N-no." She stumbles over her words. "Aww she is!" I smirk. She darts her eyes downwards. Her cheeks are still flushed. She bites her lip and turns away. "Oh baby I'm sorry." I say, trying to comfort her. I rub her shoulders gently. "It's cute." I say. She turns toward me. "No it isn't. Your just saying that." "Noooo." I say softly. She sighs heavily. "Freddie." She starts. "No, I'm not just saying that, it is cute." I cut her off. She blushes. The rain pounds harder. She winces. "It's okay." I rub her gently. "Thank you." She says softly. She lays her head on my chest. "For what?" I ask confused. "For being mine. I don't really deserve you." She sighs. "No. Samantha, your mine and I don't deserve you. Your too amazing and beautiful." She shakes her head. "No-" I stop her by kissing her lips. She moans softly. "Go to sleep." I say. "Why?" She asks. "When I could be kissing the most amazing nerd ever."