Oneshot #2

"Sam you can't be mad at me. It was a friendly hug." "Ish." She finishes. "Noooo. It was friendly." "That's what you think. She was head over heels for you and you didn't even have the guts to tell her your girlfriend was sitting right there because you LIKED her." "Your jumping to conclusions." Freddie says. "No I'm not. She gave you her number and you put-no- KEPT it." Freddie sheepishly pulls out a crinkled up piece of paper. "Ha." Sam concludes. "Then why are you still at my house, when you could be at Carly's?" "Okay." Sam says, and starts walking toward to door. "Your serious?" Freddie asks, his eyebrows knitted together. "Uh huh." Sam says. "So your walking out of my house, without any goodbye to your boyfriend?" "Not like you were much of one." Sam says, immediately regretting it. "Uh I mean..." Freddie looks downward. "Oh." "No, no. Freddie you are an amazing boyfriend. I'm just... Upset. You chose her over me." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME SAM? I think about you every night, every day, thinking about how lucky I am. Your the best thing that ever happened to me." Freddie says, his voice getting softer. Sam winces. "Really?" She murmurs. "Even after all our fights?" "Even after." Freddie confirms. Sam felt guilt rise in her chest. Of course this would happen to her. After previous boyfriends, and experiences Freddie was sure to break up with her. Usually after fights about different girls that hit on them or they hit on, they broke up. Sam could feel blush rushing to her cheeks. She knew Freddie was going to say it. "Sam, please listen." Sam twisted the knob. "I don't like her and it's probably true she liked me but I do-" Sam opened the door. "Sam?" He asked. "Yes?" "What are you doing?" "Your breaking up with me, so I decided to get a head start on leaving." She says simply. "Sit." He orders. "I don't understand why you got mad." "I don't know." Sam lies. "You do though." "Because I don't want to lose you." Sam murmurs. "I don't either." He says just before Sam kisses him. "I need you." She says softly, hoping he doesn't hear. He does. "What was that?" He asks smirking. "I need you." "That's my girl." Sam smiles and leans comfortably on his shoulder, fixing her posture so her body was covered with blanket. Freddie smiles and kisses the top of her head softly.