Entrance Exam

Tada, new part! Have fun! Thanks for reading!

Also, I forgot to mention that reader-chan swears when she's mad, so sorry about that if you don't. And her relationship with Bakugo is a bit complicated. They're friends but she also hates when he's being a dick to Izuku. It's a bit like the relationship he has with his mother. She cares about him but won't hesitate to call him out on his shit. She'll notice he's being an ass and call him out for it, violently, especially around her brother.

It's been about six months since I discovered All Might's secret. In that time, my brother and I have been preparing for the UA entrance exam. The exam is now only a few hours away.

Izuku and I walked down to meet All Might and finish cleaning the remaining trash from the beach. When we arrived, All Might wasn't there yet so Izuku went to work moving trash and I sat down on the white sand to watch.

When All Might arrived he was in his weakened form. He was very surprised that Izuku cleaned the entire beach, not just the part he  had been told to clean. I could tell that he was just as proud of Izuku as I was.

Then he grew into his Hero form and pulled out a strand of his own hair. All Might offered the strand to Izuku. My brother and I stared at it, unsure what he was supposed to do with it and why All Might had given him his hair.

All Might then explained that Izuku had to swallow it. Ew. He explained that in order to inherit One For All, Izuku would have to ingest some of All Might's DNA. Izuku looked disgusted but took the hair and swallowed it. Well it could be worse, there could be other, more disgusting, things he could ingest.

All Might reminded us that the entrance exam was happening soon, causing Izuku and I to panic. We rushed to arrive at the UA on time. We stood at the gates to catch our breath and take in the view of the awe inspiring building. Hopefully, both of us would pass and become students of the school in front of us.

We walked towards the entrance of the building. "Move," growled the familiar voice of our friend, the worlds grumpiest and most explosive porcupine. It was Katsuki.

"K-K-Kacchan!" Izuku jumped back where as I calmly stepped out of the way. Katsuki glared at him in response.

Then he turned his glare to me and I smiled at him. He picked on my brother all the time but he has always been friendly towards me. Well, as friendly as Katsuki gets. He narrowed his eyes and averted his gaze before continuing to walk to the building. I thought I saw a light dusting of pink across his cheeks but it was probably my imagination.

We continued to make our way to the building but Izuku tripped and closed his eyes, bracing for the impact. But before he made contact with the ground, a cute girl with brown hair and rosy cheeks touched him. Using her quirk, she prevented him from falling face first on the ground.

She set Izuku on his feet and released her quirk. I thanked her because Izuku was to stunned to talk to her. She smiled at us, "It would be bad luck if you fell."

Izuku's face went bright red. He kept opening and closing his mouth but no words came out. He's never been good at talking to girls other than me. She walked away leaving Izuku and I standing there. Izuku looked proud of himself for talking to a girl, even though he never actually said anything.

Izuku and I followed her into the building. We were led to a large auditorium. I sat down in between Katsuki and Izuku. After a while the idle chatter of fellow testers died down as Present Mic walked on stage. He began explaining the rules and next to me, Izuku started his usual muttering.

I could tell it was starting to annoy Katsuki and the other testers around us. I tried to get him to stop by nudging him to get his attention but it didn't seem to break his train of thought. A boy with dark hair and glasses raised his hand and yelled at Izuku for muttering before asking the question that was on everyone's mind. Why were there four types of robots?

"The fourth type is an obstacle," Present Mic explained, "They are huge and will go crazy in narrow spaces. Additionally, they will not provide any points if defeated. They are meant to distract you from your goal. It is best to avoid the."

~Small Time Skip (Cause I don't want to finish the whole scene. Plus Ultra!)~

I was assigned to Test Site C. A lot of strong looking testers were also preparing for the exam. I could see a girl with long green hair, but not like mine, it was the color of grass. And I saw a tired looking boy with purple hair that stuck up in all directions. I was getting nervous but I was more worried about Izuku. He hadn't had the opportunity to test One For All. Neither of us knew what would happen and I was worried.

(A/N: I don't know if they were actually at Test Site C or not, but I put them there because I needed recognizable characters)

The doors swung open, effectively snapping me out of my thoughts. I ran into the test site along side the other testers. Unfortunately, I can't use my quirk until I see someone use theirs. Well, I could but I wouldn't know how to use it and it would be dangerous to use a quirk you don't understand. Now I know how Izuku feels.

I stood and watched people use their quirks against the robots. I took turns using and returning their quirks. I tried not to use a quirk for too long so the owner doesn't notice they can't use their powers.

I felt like I was being watched. It was probably the examiners but it made me uneasy. This would be a lot easier if I could use Katsuki's quirk. But I can't see him because we were put in different zones.

As the test progressed, I kept note of my points. I earned a 56 points before they released obstacle. It was huge, a large, metal robot that made the point value robots look tiny. I started to back away, knowing I wouldn't be able to take it down on my own.

The sound of the buzzer caught my attention, signaling the end of the exam. I made my way to the exit. I stopped when I noticed a few testers surrounding a girl. I overheard one of them say, "Little bitch, this is your fault! We'd have more points if it wasn't for you!"

(A/N: Edited, I removed the OC that was there before.)

The one that shouted grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground slightly. This made my vision go red with anger. I snapped at them, "Hey, assholes! You're not supposed to attack other testers!"

They all turned to me. The biggest one had a physical type quirk, and an obvious strength enhancement.  His skin seemed to be made of some sort of reptile scales. I borrowed his quirk and he shrank in size while his skin smoothed out, removing all traces of the scales that had once been there. At the same time, the opposite happened to me.

This freaked all of them out. "What the fuck?!" they shouted, staring at me with shock and horror.

"Leave her alone!" I growled, quite literally, the quirk made my voice sound much deeper and animalistic. The one holding the girl dropped her and they ran in the other direction. She collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. As soon as they were gone I deactivated my quirk and shrank to my normal size. There were now several large rips in the cloth of my tracksuit.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl, helping her up.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving me," she said as we walked together towards the exit.

Yay! Chapter one is finished! Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!