Rejected - Chapter 2

"Izuku~!"
"Good morning Izuku~!"
"Wanna have lunch together Izuku?~"
"Oh! Izuku!!"
"Hi Izuku~!!!"
"IZUKU~!!"
Toga kept calling out for Deku, who never looked back even once. At the end of the day, she saw him at the school gate. He was standing there, but he looked abit gloomy. Without a second thought, she ran up to him.
"IZUKU!!! WANNA GO HOME TOGETHER-"
He pulled her and led her into a park.
"Oh~ Never knew you liked this type of romance, Izuku~~"
Toga cheerfully spoke.
"I don't like you, Toga Himiko."
"..."
Everything went silent for a few seconds. Did she hear that right? Toga chuckled awkwardly.
"I-Izuku, w-what did you-"
"I said," he took a deep breath.
"I said I don't love you, so please stop following me or calling out to me everytime you see me! I have someone else I like!"
Toga froze. Then her eye shades darkened.
"Someone... who... is she?"
"You don't have to know. Please stay away from me. From now on, I don't know you. Don't talk to me. I'll end up .. hating you for life if you don't end it all here. That's all, bye."
Deku left, leaving Toga frozen all alone in the empty park.
"I'm.. so sorry...." Tears rolled down Toga's cheeks.
Afterwards, Toga went back to the school to get her forgotten maths textbook. She saw a dark blue haired boy, sitting in the desk in front of her. She took a deep breath and headed towards her desk, which was behind the boy's, apparently. She hadn't really noticed him all this time. She slid her textbook into her bag and the boy suddenly stood up. He turned to her. He had beautiful cyan eyes, with stitches on his face, under both his eyes and from his mouth downwards into his chest.
"Are you okay?"
Toga grinned without a second thought.
"Ehh what's with this all of a sudden?"
"Don't lie to yourself."
He leaned in closer to Toga. She leaned back as he did.
"I don't even know you.."
"Dabi."
".. O-Oh! I'm Toga! Toga Himiko!"
She got her positive side back and held out her hand, asking for a handshake. He didn't shake it. She pouted slightly and pulled back her hand. He chuckled under his breath.
"So uhh why are you still here? It's late, ya know?"
Toga asked Dabi.
"I was bored. No one's at home waiting for me either so I didn't want to go back."
"Oh.."
"Also, I saw everything that happened in that park."
Toga froze then awkwardly chuckled.
"O-Oh.. ahahaha.. funny, isn't it?"
"What is?"
"A crazy girl like me.. falling for such a good guy.. I was bound to get rejected! Dang! I should have known sooner! And that was my first crush.. so I guess I didn't receive any warnings.. Esdeath and Yuno will be disappointed as well.. just as much as I am in myself.."
Dabi softly hit her head.
"Being crazy isn't wrong."
Toga looked at him as he picked up his bag and walked towards the door.
"You're right, it's late. Let's go."
"Before that.."
Toga smiled at him.
"Can we be friends?"
"What's with this sweet stuff now?"
"I just wanna be friends!!"
Toga hopped towards him cheerfully. She stood in front of him and grinned as she looked up at him. He looked at her.
"Whatever."
"Yayyyyy~!! I finally made a new friend!!!"
"Typical crazy girls"