First Crush - Chapter 1

(Slanted words will be thoughts, things written inside brackets will be my notes from time to time, and open inverted commas would be direct speeches. Enjoy~!)

Toga Himiko was a highschool student at a normal academy. She had two friends whom she hung out with sometimes, as they were similar to her. They three were psychopaths. The names of the other two were Yuno Gasai and Esdeath. Yuno had the love of her life, Yukki, and Esdeath with Tatsumi. Yes, Toga was a psychopath but she had no one to go head over heels for.

" Good morning Himiko~! "
Yuno cheerfully exclaimed as she sat down in her desk in the class which on the right side of Toga's.
" Morning, Toga "
Esdeath also entered her seat which was on Toga's left.
" Alright class, get ready for P.E. "
The teacher instructed. Everyone changed into their P.E uniforms and went out onto the field.
" Yukki~! Best of luck~! "
" Tatsumi! Kick that ball right in their faces!~ "
Yuno and Esdeath were cheering for their lovers as they played football, from the sidelines.

Toga smiled and hugged her knees.
" It would be great to have someone to love so dearly.. "
" Toga watch out! "
The football came flying towards Toga but she was saved when a boy with green hair dived in and caught the ball.
" Are you alright Toga Himiko-san? "
He seemed real worried.
Beautiful.. In that moment, Toga knew that she was already in love. Her eyes sparkled and a smile formed upon her face.
" Thank you.. "
The green haired boy, also known as Midoriya Izuku, smiled and went back to continue the match.
" Don't lose. "
Yuno and Esdeath both grinned at Toga.
" I sure won't. He's now mine and mine only. "
Toga smirked as her eyes started to get filled with red hearts while watching Izuku.

---------
(How was it?! Opinions are always welcome~! This is only my second time writing but I'll do my best~!!)