18

After everyone ate breakfast you and 2D went up to his room. When you walked in you noticed that he put up all his decorations. It make his room a bit more peaceful. He had some fairy lights up, and some picture frames without photos. His desk looked a neater and he had a little cactus on his desk as well. “Wow, you're room looks way better, good job my dude” you said smiling at him and patting his back. He smiled back at you with a faint blush on his face. “Thanks. I worked hard on making it look nice” he said. That might explain the dark circles but you didn't want to ask him. “I see that you don't have an pictures for the frames.” You said walking over to his desk and picking one up. “Yeah. I don't have a camera. I did on Plastic Beach but then Murdoc seen me take a picture of him and he got mad and threw it in the water.” He said rubbing his arm. You could feel your heart break a little. You make a note for you're self to get him a camera. “Well, maybe next week we can go shopping for you again.” You said trying to lighten to mood. “That'd be great.” He said. You looked around his room some more to find something to do. Nothing much. You spotted some pencil and paper and hand an idea. “Hey D, do you like to draw?” You asked grabbing the pencils and paper. “Yeah, sometimes. But I’m not that great.” “It doesn't matter If you're good or not, drawing is supposed to be fun.” You said handing him a pencil and paper. He took it and put it on the desk and pulled out the chair. “Oh I’m sorry (y/n) you can have this chair.” He did standing back up. “No it's fine.” You said kneeling down on the floor with just your head and arms over the table. For about 20 you and 2D sat in silence drawing whatever but it was an awkward silence it was nice, and calming. Occasionally you’d finish a doodle and show him, and he’d do the same thing. You gave each other drawings and drew each other. You had a lot of fun.

“NOODLE” 2D yelled. You and 2D finished drawing and we're trying to figure out what to do, he suggested that you paint each others nails. You didn't have any nail polish on you. The door swung open. “Yeah?” Noodle asked. “Can we borrow some nail polish? Please” he said in his sweetest voice. She sighed with a smile on her face and nodded closing the door. Later she came back with a few bottles of nail polish. She sat down on the ground with you and spread the bottles out. Their was pink, yellow, green, blue, and a red. You chose the blue and 2D wanted all of them. Noodle painted you're nails and you painted 2D’s, and he painted Noodle's nails. “Hey do you have any sparkle nail polish?” You wanted to put some purple on as well. She shook her head. “Murdoc has some nail polish, he might have what you're looking for.” She said getting up and walking out the door to Murdoc’s room. She came back with, black, gold, turquoise and the purple you wanted. “This is all he had.” She said setting them on the ground. “Perfect.” You said as you picked up the glitter purple.