2

When you got to the house you instantly knew the place. The spirit house. You remembered it from the Saturnz Barz music video, (especially the naked Murdoc) you never thought you’d be cleaning for your favorite band of all time. You just had a fangirl moment in your car for a solid five minutes and not even notice someone walk up to your car. He knocked on your window and you came back to earth. When you see who was at your car window you felt so embarrassed. It was 2D. You felt your face heat up and anxiety just shot through your body. You rolled down your window to face the blue haired man. “Um, hi.” You said nervously. You're body started to shake “who are you?” He said. “Oh um, i’m (y/n), I’m here for the cleaning job.” You said trying not to stutter. “Oh okay good. Murdoc wanted me to check to make sure it wasn't someone stalking us.”he said and pointing at the house. You got out of the car and seen how tall 2D was. He was way taller than you. You didn't say anything and awkwardly walked to the front door. You knocked on the door and you heard footsteps. The door swung open to a shirtless Murdoc. He slightly sighed. “2D who the hell is this?” He said in his raspy voice. “This is our new cleaning lady, (y/n).” He said cheerfully. Murdoc lightened up a bit. “Oh sorry for being to rude. I’m Murdoc Niccals and um, welcome, I guess.” He said becoming less welcoming. He let you and 2D in. You looked around the house. It looked exactly the same as the music video. “I assume you know about my band, Gorillaz” Murdoc said proudly. You nodded your head and a huge smile grew on your face. Murdoc smirked. He showed you around the house. You couldn't help but giggle when he showed you the bath. “So for your first day you can vacuum around the house and when you're done start the dishes. It's starting to smell like a bloody corps is in their.” Murdoc said and went back to his room. 2D showed you were all the cleaning supplies are and you thanks him. “Well good luck (y/n).” He said and left. You were a bit confused on why he said 'good luck’.

     About an hour later you were exhausted. The house was huge so you were still vacuuming. You now understood why 2D said good luck. You were getting hungry but you forgot were the kitchen was, you wanted to ask 2D but you didn't know were is room was either. You just knocked on a door hoping it was someone's room. The door opened and it was Noodle. She looked at you with confusion. You introduced yourself and told her you're the new cleaning lady. You asked her where the kitchen was and she showed you. You thanked the and she went back to her room. You we're about to open the fridge but then you remember you had to do the dishes. You sighed and told yourself it was gonna be a long day.
A/N I kinda sorta forgot the lay out of the spirit house. I'm sorry so I'm just gonna assume what everyone's room looks like for future references. This is also my first character x reader fanfiction I've ever written.