sixteen - "ive got magical hands"

Start from the beginning

The door opens again and his head peaks around the corner, "yeah?"

"God, I can't believe I'm gonna ask this," I mutter to myself. "Can, uh, can you help me up?" There's silence as he considers it. I totally understood if he said no, I was naked.

"Uh, sure, yeah. Of course," he says and steps through the door and I notice he's no longer wearing a shirt as he cautiously slides open the shower door. He closes his eyes and faces the wall opposite him as he reaches his hands out. I reach my hands up and he pulls me up with ease. He peaks one he up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thank you," I smile tightly at him and he nods slowly.

"Do you want any help with anything else," he wriggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes at him. "I heard I've got magical hands."

Before I can protest, his chest brushes against my face and he reaches over to grab the shampoo. He puts it on his hands and puts the bottle back down, gently rubbing the shampoo into my hair and I keep my eyes trained on his.

His eyes were squinted as he focused solely on washing my hair and I feel oddly comfortable despite my lacking of clothes.

"You know that dress you were wearing earlier?" He says as he turns me around so my backs facing him and I'm under the water and I nod in reply. "It was really nice. You should wear it more."

I brush the shampoo and water off of my face, "It was too small for me, though."

"That's why I liked it."

I don't reply as my cheeks flush red and I'm thankful suddenly at the fact I'm not facing him. His hands helped get the shampoo out of my hair and he grabs my conditioner so I stand out of the water again.

"Do you need any help washing your body?"

"I didn't need help washing myself in the first place," I laugh and his hands stop running through my hair and rest on my shoulders.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it then."

His hands brush off my shoulders and past my waist until he steps away, closing the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and grab the body wash, washing it off and eventually I'm out of the shower.

I dry myself and look at myself in the mirror with a sigh, brushing my teeth. It was only when I noticed the red hand mark on my arse that I stop my movements and let my hand rest over it gently. I didn't know the boy at the party left a mark on me, it didn't feel that hard.

I notice my eyes prickle with water and let out a shaky sigh. I felt stupid crying over something as small as someone grabbing my arse. It was supposed to be a compliment, but it didn't feel like one. I shake my head and clear my thoughts before my emotions got the best of me and instead wrap the towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom.

Brad sat on his phone, messaging someone and glances at me, shooting me a shy smile as I rummage through my drawers to find some pyjamas. I only had short shorts but I didn't want to wear them. I didn't want Brad to see the mark on my arse because he might laugh at me.

With a defeated sigh, I go back into the bathroom and change in to a shirt and short shorts, hanging my towel on the radiator to let it dry before walking out and going to my bed quickly.

Brad notices me and frowns, putting his phone on his nightstand, "are you alright?" I give him a faux smile and a nod, climbing into my sheets. He lays down on his bed and turns his head to meet mine. "I don't believe you."

"I've had a rough night."

"I'm sorry that he tried to kiss you," he apologises on the boy's behalf. "I should've beaten him up but. . . I know you don't like it when I do that."

I let out a small laugh at him and his eyes flicker up to mine and a hint of a smile plays on his face before he frowns.

"Can we talk?"

"Later."

"Okay," he agrees. "Tomorrow morning. I definitely think we need to talk instead of ignoring each other."

He was right, we lived together, we were roommates. We had to interact with each other. I give him a small nod, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Mango, sleep well."

"You too, shit head."

He chuckles and it falls silent, only the ticking of the clock on the wall filling the room and I get more comfortable under the sheets.

"Wait, Mango?"

I open my eyes, looking at him and I don't fail to notice the smirk on his face, "what?"

"You have very nice boobs."

unedited.

soz for not uploading earlier guess who started school 😎 me that's who

anyway updates will probs be slower maybe one every two - three days but I'll try my best to keep up love u all thanks for 5k 💋