"You're a brave girl." He said as he left. "I like that."

I got my things from my locker and made my way to class. I ended up being thirty minutes early to school so I went to the library and checked out some books.

At lunch, I sat with my two best friends: Sarah and Tony. We sat far from where people were because we liked to have our privacy. Loud people disturb our vibes and we didn't need any of that behaviour around us.

"I saw you and Jason at the lockers, for like a second. What was going on there?" Sarah asked curiously. She was naturally tan with light brown hair that had blonde highlights and she was wearing a pink top with sweatpants. She was that kind of girl who didn't care about how she looked and that was one of the things I loved about her.

"Nothing really." I said as I took a bite out of my pasta.

"What do you mean 'nothing really'?" Sarah said. "It was something, I could just tell."

"Oh Sarah." Tony sighed. Tony has dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He was tanned and wore a black top with jeans.

"He was just bothering me, so I showed him who's boss." I said.

"Anything else?" She asked curiously.

"Well, he liked it when I was trying to be tough. He's kind of a weirdo." I said.

"That means he likes you!" Sarah said excitedly. "Oh my god!"

"Please, no!" Tony said. "You need some food, eat!"

"Wow, Tony. I see someone is a little moody." Sarah said.

"Trust me, he doesn't like me. He does this with every girl." I said.

"If you two end up being together, watch what I will do." Sarah said.

"What will you do?" Tony said.

"I'll do what I always do. I'll say... I TOLD YOU SO!" Sarah said.

"Okay fine." I laughed.

As we were eating our food, three girls walked to our table. One was blonde, fair-skinned wearing jeans and a striped shirt. One was brunette and tanned, wearing a dress and the other had brown hair and was dark-skinned wearing a beautiful pink dress flowing down to her knees. From far away, we knew who it could be. The '3 bitches', we call them.

"What do you want?" Tony asked.

"Oh, I see you guys are at the loner table." The blonde joked as the other two laughed along.

"Thanks for noticing Tracy!" Sarah said. "We don't really care about your opinion because we can sit wherever we want to."

"Whatever." The girl said. "Who is this girl?"

"My name is Savannah!" I said.

"Well nice outfit, Savan." She said.

"My name is Savannah! It's not that hard to get my name right. What are you, some dumb freak?" I said.

"Why are you even here? Just leave. We don't need to hear your complaints, adios!" Tony said.

"I don't need to leave. It's my life meaning I can do whatever I want."

"Okay, if you don't want to leave, we'll leave." Sarah said as we all got up and went to another table to sit. 

After finishing our lunch, we still had twenty-five minutes left. So we started to plan our weekend and we decided to go to the beach. The weather was quite warm for mid-May, with trees and flowers already blooming, as well as the days becoming longer. It was pretty exciting, thinking about the fun that we were going to have. When lunch ended, we all went to our own classes.